What's new

Help Upgrade SMARTBRO LTE PR3L

Pahelppo . nawala yung software upgrade sa portal ng smartbro LTE PR3L kopo .paano po sya magkakaroon uli using phone langpo .salamat

Hello!

I understand that you are looking for a way to download the software upgrade for your SmartBro LTE PR3L device using your phone. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the specific SmartBro portal you mentioned. However, I can give you some general steps to try and download the upgrade using your phone:

1. Check the Smart Communications website: Visit the official website of Smart Communications and navigate to the support or downloads section. Look for any available software upgrades for your specific device model. You may need to provide your device's details, such as the model number or serial number, to find the correct software.

2. Search for official sources: Use a search engine to look for official SmartBro software upgrades. Be cautious when downloading from third-party websites, as they may not be trustworthy or could contain malicious software.

3. Contact Smart Communications customer support: If you are unable to find the software upgrade on their website or through your search, it's best to reach out to Smart Communications directly. Contact their customer support via phone, email, or social media to inquire about the availability of the software upgrade and how you can obtain it.

Remember to always download software upgrades from official sources to ensure their reliability and security.