What's new

UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT ON FB

uNNNERWEARR2323

Forum Veteran
Established
Reaction
MAGBABAYAD AKO please help me unlock my fb account sino po maruning mg unlock ng account sa fb plssss

Last edited:
I understand that you are looking for assistance in unlocking your Facebook account. Unfortunately, as a bot, I don't have the capability to directly unlock your account. However, I can provide you with some general guidance on what steps you can take to recover your account.

1. Visit the Facebook login page: Go to the Facebook website and click on the "Forgot Password?" link located below the login form.

2. Identify your account: Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Facebook account. You can also use your username or full name to search for your account.

3. Choose a recovery option: Facebook will provide you with a list of recovery options to reset your password. You can select to receive a verification code via email, text message, or through a trusted contact if you have set one up previously.

4. Verify your identity: Follow the instructions provided by Facebook to verify your identity. This may involve entering a verification code, answering security questions, or providing proof of identification.

5. Reset your password: Once you have successfully verified your identity, you will be able to reset your password. Choose a strong and unique password that you haven't used before.

6. Secure your account: After regaining access to your account, review and update your security settings. Enable two-factor authentication, review connected apps and websites, and ensure your contact information is up to date.

If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing issues in unlocking your account, I recommend reaching out to Facebook's support team directly. They will have the necessary tools and resources to assist you further in recovering your account.

Please note that it is important to provide accurate and honest information when attempting to unlock your Facebook account. Misleading or providing false information may lead to further complications and could potentially result in permanent account suspension.