What's new

Ultimate guide to Stremio + Torrentio + RD - Stream Movies/Series with a Dedicated App with no ads

NeonGenesisEvanGamer

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Screenshot 2023-11-24 09153as5.png

Opening Notes (important stuff, please read)
  • This configuration of the Stremio app will allow you to stream movies/TV from most devices, with the exception being IOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad. If you want to stream from those devices, this guide is not for you.
  • You can use this Stremio configuration to stream movies/TV on most other platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android, FireOS (includes Fire Stick and Fire TV), Linux, AndroidTV, and even the Steam Deck.
  • However, the Stremio setup guide will require that you use a Windows, Mac, Linux, or Android device. Please don't attempt the setup steps on another device.
Stremio Setup Guide
Part 1: Stremio
  1. For Windows/Mac users - Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and download the relevant client for your platform
  2. For Android users - Install Stremio through the Google Play Store: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or Download APK from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  3. Open Stremio and sign up by email or Facebook
Part 2: Real Debrid (ρáíd but Optional and recommended for 4K Streaming)
  1. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  2. Sign up
  3. Go to ρrémíùm Offers
  4. Choose a package and subscribe. I found that using Amazon Pay as the payment method is the most convenient (if you have an Amazon account)
Part 3: Torrentio
  1. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  2. Towards the bottom of the page, select the "Debrid Provider" option and select "Real Debrid" from the drop-down menu. This will cause a new text box to appear underneath.
  3. Copy the API key from this link You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and paste it into the "RealDebrid API Key*"* box
  4. In the Debrid Options menu: Check the box "Don't show download to debrid links" and leave the other boxes unchecked.
  5. Click "Install" at the bottom. It should open the Stremio app and prompt you with an "Install Addon" window. Click the green install button at the bottom.
  6. Optional but highly Recommended - In Stremio, click the puzzle piece in the top right to view your add-ons. Click "My Addons" and uninstall the "WatchHub" addon. It's an eyesore and it clutters your stream list.
Now that you have completed the setup, you may install Stremio on any device of your choice (excluding IOS) and log in to your account to start streaming Movies/TV. Refer to the section below for Stremio installation on FireOS devices (Fire Stick, FireTV).

FireOS devices (Fire Stick, FireTV)
After you have gone through the setup on another device, watch this video on how to install Stremio on your FireOS device You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. be/U1o-scADuIg, and then log into your account in the Stremio app. At this point, you're good to stream. It will download everything that you just set up and sync your shows across all devices. However, some FireOS devices may not be capable of 4k streaming.

Edit 10/16/2023 - if you are on Firestick, make sure to download the Android TV apk from the Stremio downloads section. The YøùTùbé video linked above was created before Stremio had an Android TV version. The UI is much improved over the base Android UI for use on a smart TV.

Linux
At the time of making this guide, I had issues in the setup process on Linux but I'm pretty sure that was my fault for having weird defaults on my Arch install. You should be able to complete the setup process on Linux without issues and streaming is guaranteed to work. In the case that you run into issues, Just complete the setup steps on a recommended device first, then install and log into the Stremio app on your Linux device.

Additional information
YOU DO NOT NEED A VPN.

Account sharing: You should only share your Stremio account with people who are connected to the same WiFi network as you. If you do not follow this rule, your Real Debrid account may be suspended.

Bugs/Glitches:

1. Sometimes, an episode of a show or a movie will display "No streams found" even though it should be available. This has only happened to me a handful of times, but the problem will resolve itself eventually.
  2. If the picture is black but the audio is still playing, you should go back and select a stream with a different resolution.
Issue: No streams are appearing at all, or none of them work. Here are the possible explanations:

1. Your Real Debrid Subscription has expired. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and check your account status.
  2. Real Debrid servers are down/undergoing maintenance. Wait an hour or so, and then try again.
  3. You made a mistake while following the guide. My DMs are open if you can't figure it out. I'll probably try to help.

Attachments

Last edited:
Not working sakin. Access denied pag nag try ako mag stream tama naman ginawa ko pero anyways, salamat pa din ts.