What's new

Tutorial TTV

Aside from Local Channels, what types of TV genres would you like to see?

• Movies

• Kids

• News

• General Entertainment

• Foreign

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bat wala pong nagpapakitang channels sakin? Nagawa ko naman ng tama lahat. Pahirapan lang sa pag paste ng url. Kailangan pa ng remote.

Bat wala pong nagpapakitang channels sakin? Nagawa ko naman ng tama lahat. Pahirapan lang sa pag paste ng url. Kailangan pa ng remote.
Ok na. Hehe. Sa pagcocopy paste lang pala nagkakaproblema. Tinatanggal nya ung "@". Thanks dito ts. Btw. Bat walang gma7?

Salamat OK na ang ibang channels. Pero bakit nawala ang local channels? Nireport ko na matagal na. Huhu. I miss watching PBO, Cinema One, atbp.

Hello Guys, sorry for being away for such a long time. I've been very busy with my own endeavours and also with my private life. Since the sources for local channels are hard to find, we will somehow focus more on other channels. Some sources are also dead as of now so I'll change a lot of them. Disney/Fox-owned channels like natgeo and fox sports are also ending their broadcast on October so expect that a lot of channels here on TTV will be gone.

But as long as there is a way to watch the channels, I'll update the TTV playlist frequently. Thank you!

Salamat OK na ang ibang channels. Pero bakit nawala ang local channels? Nireport ko na matagal na. Huhu. I miss watching PBO, Cinema One, atbp.
Sadly, those channels are very hard to find. There are IPTV sources that have those channels but it's not applicable to the TTV service.

Hello Guys, sorry for being away for such a long time. I've been very busy with my own endeavours and also with my private life. Since the sources for local channels are hard to find, we will somehow focus more on other channels. Some sources are also dead as of now so I'll change a lot of them. Disney/Fox-owned channels like natgeo and fox sports are also ending their broadcast on October so expect that a lot of channels here on TTV will be gone.

But as long as there is a way to watch the channels, I'll update the TTV playlist frequently. Thank you!
Thank you po

Bakit ayaw parin?
Estab naman ako at Nag-react naman ako sa post.
Help!

Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (17).png

Attachments

Ty pa rin po.

Thanks a lot for this.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Mpd
  2. Philippines m3u8
  3. TTV
  4. widevine
  5. I Heart Movies channel
  6. http://fp.visualsec.net
  7. M3u Phillipines
  8. Kapamilya channel m3u8
  9. Jeepney tv m3u
  10. streamio