What's new

Closed *tip payload no load or promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
boss dahil ginalingan mo take the risk and show it pag nakatay gawa ka nalang ulit we are supporting you for your kindness thanks.

daming iyaking spoon feeder haha. simpleng transparent proxy. at method lang naman. supportado kita ts. kahit globe user ako.

nasa tamang timpla po yan mga ka phc,
about 4 months kona ginagamit yan. matapos yung tnt treat bug

mamimigay ako nang payload kayo na bahala mag timpla eto proof na working...
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

ok sya boss thanks sa share.

Phcorner is not only the site or forum that sharing the tricks, so please don't mention that all member here at phcorner made a mistake. We are not the only one whom discovering tricks. There are thousands of us. If you don't want to share your discovery, feel free to keep it. Don't make a garbage post like you did here. You only posting non sense. I'm just giving my opinion.

Phcorner is not only the site or forum that sharing the tricks, so please don't mention that all member here at phcorner made a mistake. We are not the only one whom discovering tricks. There are thousands of us. If you don't want to share your discovery, feel free to keep it. Don't make a garbage post like you did here. You only posting non sense. I'm just giving my opinion.
FYI this is not garbage, Im just sharing my opinion of what will happen in the near future, yes its true that there are more forum like this site that shares tricks and tips, well if your offended in what i have post that's not my fault. im just a concern netizen for what will happen

peace

FYI this is not garbage, Im just sharing my opinion of what will happen in the near future, yes its true that there are more forum like this site that shares tricks and tips, well if your offended in what i have post that's not my fault. im just a concern netizen for what will happen

peace
Sir, I'd suggest na 'wag ka na lang magreply sa mga future post. Unwatch thread mo na din, kasi kahit pagbali-baligtarin natin ang mundo, sa mata nila, this is a garbage post. Nakakalungkot lang na hindi talaga pare-pareho isip ng tao when it comes to analyzing things and stuffs..

maraming salmat ts sa pag bigay mo nang unting kaalaman hehehe..napagana ko sa smart kickstart hehe no buff po sa YøùTùbé hehe...pag makatay alam ko na gagawin thnx nang marami ts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back