What's new

Foreign Music Til You're Home

goodnynt na Soul Calibre Scarlett OHara rs100820 Reen-Shattered diko na kaya nakaka antok yung kanta
dahil sa movie kaya na download ko itong song ganda kasi

til ur home.jpg

'Til You’re Home​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

[Verse 1: Rita Wilson]
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

[Pre-Chorus: Rita Wilson]
So I follow your steps while the love that you left
Is burned in my heart
With dreams in my mind of the next time that I
Have you in my arms

[Chorus: Rita Wilson]
And I finally see how your love is the best of me
Yeah, there's so much I want you to know
Guess I'll wait 'til you're home

[Verse 2: Sebastian Yatra]

[Pre-Chorus: Sebastian Yatra]
Now and again, in the palm of my hand
I feel your touch
So I write it all down in these moments I've found
'Til I see you, my love
You might also like

[Chorus: Rita Wilson & Sebastian Yatra]
And I will tell you the whole truth
That there's no color in the world without you
And I finally see how your love is the best of me
Guess I'll wait 'til you're home

Attachments

Ooohh.. it's a nice song.

"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"
꧁•⊹٭ 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔 ٭⊹•꧂
Copy-of-Soul-Calibre.png

Ooohh.. it's a nice song.

"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"

꧁•⊹٭ 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔 ٭⊹•꧂

Copy-of-Soul-Calibre.png
yeah nasa top 10 movies yan sa netflix pinanuod namin last week ng pinsan ko na intriga lang ako bakit ganon yung title, nung una kala ko wala lang pero ang sad lang ng story eh.. kaya pala ganon sya kasi hindi nila sya maintindihan pero mapagmahal sya at may malasakit.. ang sad lang kasi namatay sya sa huli pero marami syang napasayang mga tao

yeah nasa top 10 movies yan sa netflix pinanuod namin last week ng pinsan ko na intriga lang ako bakit ganon yung title, nung una kala ko wala lang pero ang sad lang ng story eh.. kaya pala ganon sya kasi hindi nila sya maintindihan pero mapagmahal sya at may malasakit.. ang sad lang kasi namatay sya sa huli pero marami syang napasayang mga tao
Iyak ka na po

Spoiler alert. 😂😂