What's new

Thoughts To Ponder -- Cheers To A Complicated Life!

Cee Jay

🧿 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖊 🧿
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction

With a heavy heart and a weary mind, I write this confession. This isn't an easy admission. I confess that I have been gazing left and right, caught amidst a whirl of thoughts and emotions, contemplating whether I am happy or not. I am trying to understand how to reach a place of contentment, a place where I don't question the nature of my happiness every moment of every day. But these are slippery truths, elusive at best and tormenting at worst.

I will readily admit that I have seen better days, felt lighter moments, and known easier times. This life that we hold so precious, this existence that is inherently our own masterpiece, can be confusingly complex and irrefutably challenging.

Each individual has an objective in life—the goals that solidify their actions and the dreams that fuel their everyday endeavors. It is the stuff we're made of; it gives us reason to keep on. It gives us the hope that awakens us each morning—the little light at the end of what often feels like an ongoing tunnel.

I too have my goals, my dreams, which I have held close to my heart, and my obsessions that I once thought invincible. But lately, it feels like my ambitions and dreams are a solar system away. These paths, once parallel to my existence, now seem like they have deviated off course, journeying too far for me to catch up.

There is an eternal struggle within myself as I am constantly playing catch-up with my own life. The clock isn't stopping, nor is the world, and while I desperately chew on the threads of time, my dreams seem to be accelerating away, becoming faint specks on the large canvas of the universe.

I can't help but ask, 'Is this it? Is happiness a mythical concept reserved only for those who achieve their goals? Will I forever remain enshrouded in uncertainty and dissatisfaction if my dreams remain untouched?'

I can't remember the last time I woke up invigorated and excited by what the day might offer. Instead, each sunrise brings with it the burden of proving my worth, of racing against time, and of grappling with the specter of my dissipating dreams. Each day feels like a lifetime, and yet, the days pass in a blur. In this puzzling paradox, I find myself losing hold of my existence and my essence.

I am caught in a dilemma—a whirlwind of emotional wreckage compelling me to question my reality and the nightmares that are my dreams. Even with my best efforts, my capabilities seem dwarfed in comparison to the mountainous task of achieving my dreams. It feels as if I'm running an endless marathon against myself, my dreams being the finish line that keeps getting pushed further away.

But in spite of this consuming chaos, I can't surrender. Life might be hard, grueling, and, at times, overbearing. Dreams might appear distant, unreachable, and surreal. Happiness might seem elusive, fluctuating, and uncertain. But it is all of this that makes our existence meaningful. It's the struggle that defines us, shapes us, and eventually delivers us to our awaiting purpose.

As I stand on this precipice of self-realization, I've come to the understanding that not all answers will be delivered to me. Perhaps I will never know if I’m truly happy, or I may never perceive happiness in the same way I did once. I may have fallen behind, and my dreams might appear distant, but they are there, nestled within the depths of uncertainty and struggle, where my real journey lies.

In the end, life isn't about racing to the finish line. It isn't about catching up. It's not even about being or not being happy. It's about facing our fears, confronting our realities, and daring to dream, despite the odds. It’s about the journey, not the destination. That is the essence of life. That is what it means to be alive. It might seem terrifying, but it could also hold the promise of the extraordinary if we dare to live it.

So, here’s to living bravely, dreaming fiercely, and understanding that maybe confusion, questioning, and periods of dissatisfaction are just semblances of the mysterious yet marvelous unraveling of life.

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!

Whatever status lods, kung adverse, remember it will also pass
So palampasin lang yung adverse status, the ntry try again pag energized ulit (y)