What's new

Referral : Testable Minds: Earn Paypal $

albert2020

Addict
Reaction
What is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.?
- Testable Minds is a platform where you can participate in many psychological/behavioral experiments and other studies from the world's leading universities. It is an ongoing thing, with a constant flow of new studies.

How do I earn money?
- You get ρáíd for each study you complete. After the researcher approves your participation.

How do I actually get the money?
  • You can wí†hdráw your money anytime after you make the first $10. Payment is every Tuesday (Paypal).
  • Or you can use You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to wí†hdráw your earnings. minimum is $1. Instant and no Fee.

Do I have to register to take part?
- Yes, you need to register and complete as much as possible from your profile (this will affect how many studies you'll have access to).

Register Here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Revolut Registration: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Proof of payment:
202231820_532934527758616_6955933570461309076_n.jpg

Example Studies:
Web capture_9-7-2021_94017_minds.testable.org.jpeg

July 12, 2021 update

Available study. 300 slots.
1626082043795.png

July 14, 2021 Update
$8.6 balance with $3 pending
1626229397965.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Verified Paypal is Not required, may isa pa silang payment option, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., instant payment and $1 minimum wí†hdráwal but hindi pa yata available sa Phillippines.

Depend kung magmamatch ang study sa profile mo. Once a day may study. ON mo lng notif ng browser mo. Saka mabilis maubos slots. Karamihan ng survey sa PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back