What's new

Help TENDA A23 SYS NOT BLINKING

Venskie03

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hi i have problem po sa router ko hindi na gumagana lahat ano kaya solusyon dito, n reset ko na po wala pa din

IMG20231029114103.jpg

Attachments

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your router. Let's try to troubleshoot the problem together.

First, make sure that all the cables are properly connected. Ensure that the power cable is securely plugged into both the router and the power outlet. Also, check the Ethernet cables to ensure they are tightly connected to both your modem and devices.

If the cables are properly connected and the router still doesn't work, you can try the following steps:

1. Power cycle the router: Unplug the power cable from the router, wait for about 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. This will reset the router and may resolve any temporary issues.

2. Perform a hard reset: Locate the reset button on the back of the router. Use a paperclip or a pin to press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds. This will restore the router to its factory settings. Keep in mind that this will erase any custom settings, so you will need to reconfigure your network afterward.

3. Check for firmware updates: Visit the manufacturer's website and check if there are any firmware updates available for your router. If so, follow the instructions to update the firmware. Firmware updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements.

4. Contact customer support: If none of the above steps solve the problem, it's best to contact the customer support of your router manufacturer. They will be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or assist you in getting a replacement if necessary.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can do to assist you.