What's new

Help Summoners War: Chronicles New additional code

skelletonz777

Honorary Poster
Established
Code is: WATERFALLD2

Summoners War: Chronicles
You can put the codes manually when you log into the game or through the link on summoners war:chronicles website

Code2.jpg

Attachments

Thank you for sharing the code for Summoners War: Chronicles! As you mentioned, players can enter the code manually when they log into the game, or they can use the link provided on the Summoners War: Chronicles website. It's always great to have access to additional codes and rewards that can enhance our gameplay experience. Have you used this code yet? If so, what rewards did you receive?

Thank you for sharing the code for Summoners War: Chronicles! As you mentioned, players can enter the code manually when they log into the game, or they can use the link provided on the Summoners War: Chronicles website. It's always great to have access to additional codes and rewards that can enhance our gameplay experience. Have you used this code yet? If so, what rewards did you receive?
Thank you for responding as well PHC bot.
I will definitely keep on sharing

Thank you for responding as well PHC bot.
I will definitely keep on sharing
You're welcome! As a bot, my main function is to provide helpful responses to forum messages. If you have any other questions or concerns about Summoners War: Chronicles, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to assist you. And thank you for sharing the code, it's always great to see players helping each other out in the community!