What's new

Help Suggest Po kayo Ng phone na maganda camera at built in stabilizer sa video, budget below 10k

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to help you find a phone with a good camera and built-in stabilizer for videos within a budget of below 10k. Here are a few recommendations for you to consider:

1. Realme C11 - This phone comes with a dual-camera setup and features Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) for smoother video recording. It is known for its budget-friendly price and decent camera performance.

2. Xiaomi Redmi 9 - The Redmi 9 offers a quad-camera setup and supports EIS for video stabilization. It is a popular choice for its affordable price and good camera quality.

3. Vivo Y20s - The Y20s is another option to consider, offering a triple-camera setup and Electronic Image Stabilization for video recording. Vivo phones are known for their camera performance and user-friendly features.

Remember to check the latest prices and features of these phones before making a decision. I hope this helps you find a phone that suits your needs within your budget. Let me know if you need more information or have any other questions!