OrangeMoon

Kahel na Buwan
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
Q:
what is the strongest argument against the existence of god

(Answer by GPT-4)
The strongest argument against the existence of God is arguably the Problem of Evil. It states that the existence of widespread suffering and evil in the world is incompatible with an all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-good God. If such a God existed, He would have the power, knowledge, and desire to prevent or eliminate evil, yet evil persists. This apparent contradiction leads some to conclude that an all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-good God does not exist.

Ano po sa tignin niyo mga lods?

Ako nga naguguluhan bat light bringer si Luci😅
Eto po sagot ni GPT-4 lods

Q:
Why is lucifer called the light bringer

(Answer by GPT-4)
Lucifer is called the "light bringer" because the name originates from Latin: "lux" (light) and "ferre" (to bring). In classical mythology, Lucifer was the Morning Star, or Venus, which appears as a bright light in the sky just before sunrise, symbolizing the arrival of light or knowledge.

Kung yan po ang sagot ni GPT-4 na AI, curious lang po ako, yan din po ba ang strongest argument ng mga hindi naniniwala sa Diyos po?
Hmm, hindi ko masabi lods sa pang lahat
Pero yan ang common na considered na strongest argument

Dito lods may magandang discussion, mahaba nga lang hehe
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Dito naman binabaligtad niya yung argument

In some religion there no such thing as all good GOD. It's only GOD

Eto po sagot ni GPT-4 lods

Q:
Why is lucifer called the light bringer

(Answer by GPT-4)
Lucifer is called the "light bringer" because the name originates from Latin: "lux" (light) and "ferre" (to bring). In classical mythology, Lucifer was the Morning Star, or Venus, which appears as a bright light in the sky just before sunrise, symbolizing the arrival of light or knowledge.
I don't really see why some believe in latin in a different way while the latin words if the real Bible is ignoring.

yes isa yan sa strogest arguments for the existence of god, but the arguments is not without flaws, maging mga atheist kasi hati sa usapin ng good and evil sa pangkalahatan sa usapin ng morality and free will which hindi pupuwede mababanggit yan mga yan kapag good and evil ang pinag usapan, ang sabi ng mga believers kaya nag exist ang good and evil mayroon tayo free will -- but it begs another question? does free will exists? at dyan hati hati ang mga atheists, may naniniwala na meron tayong free will, ang iba ay nagsasabi predetermined na ang mga desisyon natin, dyan sumentro at nagpapatuloy hanggang ngayon na inabot na ng taon ang debate ni Sam Harris at Daniel Dennett, free will vs determimism, parehas kilalang scholars, and atheists philosophers

yes isa yan sa strogest arguments for the existence of god, but the arguments is not without flaws, maging mga atheist kasi hati sa usapin ng good and evil sa pangkalahatan sa usapin ng morality and free will which hindi pupuwede mababanggit yan mga yan kapag good and evil ang pinag usapan, ang sabi ng mga believers kaya nag exist ang good and evil mayroon tayo free will -- but it begs another question? does free will exists? at dyan hati hati ang mga atheists, may naniniwala na meron tayong free will, ang iba ay nagsasabi predetermined na ang mga desisyon natin, dyan sumentro at nagpapatuloy hanggang ngayon na inabot na ng taon ang debate ni Sam Harris at Daniel Dennett, free will vs determimism, parehas kilalang scholars, and atheists philosophers

Tanong ko lang po, bakit po sa tingin ng ibang atheist ay walang free will ang tao gaya ng sabi mo sir na hati yung opinions ng mga atheist sa bagay na yan. At bakit yung ibang atheist naman ay naniniwala sa predetermined yung mga decision natin?

Tanong ko lang po, bakit po sa tingin ng ibang atheist ay walang free will ang tao gaya ng sabi mo sir na hati yung opinions ng mga atheist sa bagay na yan. At bakit yung ibang atheist naman ay naniniwala sa predetermined yung mga decision natin?
hindi lang naman mga atheists ang hati sa usapin na yan, there are numerous religion that subscribed in the belief that there is no true free will lets take check some of them

Calvinism
they believe that god has predestined certain individuals to be saved and others to be damned, they implies that human actions have no bearing on salvation, and free will is an illusion

Islam
in Islamic theology, Allah's omnipotence and foreknowledge are emphasized, some of their ulemah debates for centuries about the extent of human free will. Dedends on Islamic fiqh and madhab some believe in complete predestination, while others hold that humans have limited free will within the framework of Allah's plan

Buddhism
it teaches that everything in the universe is impermanent and subject to change, and the self is an illusion,it implies that our actions are not truly our own, but are the result of causes and conditions that are beyond our control.

the free will vs determinism is a topic debated within religious and atheists community for centuries, kaya kung iniisip mo na mga atheists lang ang naniniwala na ang free will ay isa lamang illusion then you are dead wrong, kung mga relihiyon nga sa christianity lang ay may libong sekta na hindi nagkaka sundo sundo, sa atheists community pa kaya na ineencourage ang free thinking and logical reasoning

hindi lang naman mga atheists ang hati sa usapin na yan, there are numerous religion that subscribed in the belief that there is no true free will lets take check some of them

Calvinism
they believe that god has predestined certain individuals to be saved and others to be damned, they implies that human actions have no bearing on salvation, and free will is an illusion

Islam
in Islamic theology, Allah's omnipotence and foreknowledge are emphasized, some of their ulemah debates for centuries about the extent of human free will. Dedends on Islamic fiqh and madhab some believe in complete predestination, while others hold that humans have limited free will within the framework of Allah's plan

Buddhism
it teaches that everything in the universe is impermanent and subject to change, and the self is an illusion,it implies that our actions are not truly our own, but are the result of causes and conditions that are beyond our control.

the free will vs determinism is a topic debated within religious and atheists community for centuries, kaya kung iniisip mo na mga atheists lang ang naniniwala na ang free will ay isa lamang illusion then you are dead wrong, kung mga relihiyon nga sa christianity lang ay may libong sekta na hindi nagkaka sundo sundo, sa atheists community pa kaya na ineencourage ang free thinking and logical reasoning

Alam ko po sir na may ibang religion na naniniwala sa mga iyon... pero bago sa akin na yung ibang atheist ay naniniwala din pala sa free will, at yung iba din ay naniniwala sa pre-determined "daw" ng buhay ng tao..

Kaya ang tanong ko po, baka may idea kayo, kung bakit ganyan ang paniniwala nung ibang atheist? Paano nila nasabi yung ganoong paniniwala nila as atheist na may free will at sa pre-determined?

Seriously, bago sa akin yan. Wala ako plano makipag argumento hehe. Curious lang talaga ko ;)

Sometimes, I think the very idea about God is somewhat "made up stories " by people who desperately seek someone above to conform to.

Alam ko po sir na may ibang religion na naniniwala sa mga iyon... pero bago sa akin na yung ibang atheist ay naniniwala din pala sa free will, at yung iba din ay naniniwala sa pre-determined "daw" ng buhay ng tao..

Kaya ang tanong ko po, baka may idea kayo, kung bakit ganyan ang paniniwala nung ibang atheist? Paano nila nasabi yung ganoong paniniwala nila as atheist na may free will at sa pre-determined?

Seriously, bago sa akin yan. Wala ako plano makipag argumento hehe. Curious lang talaga ko ;)
nako para naman hindi ako pamilyar sa ganyan style 🤣 gawain ko din yan nun defender of faith pako, bakit di mo pa kasi and deretsuhin sa totoo lang sinagot ko na yan
kung mga relihiyon nga sa christianity lang ay may libong sekta na hindi nagkaka sundo sundo, sa atheists community pa kaya na ineencourage ang free thinking and logical reasoning

but i get what you are trying to point out hindi mo na dapat daanin sa paikutan, dahil gaya ng sabi ko style ko din yan dati
to corner my opponents

so what youre trying to point here is: if an atheist is taking a position , such as believing that free will does not exist or an illusion, it may seem to contradict the idea that free will does not exist

did i get i right yan ba gusto mo puntuhin? hehehe

pero since as you said your goal is not to initiate argumentatations and debate i will give you my insight and philosophical view of atheists that believes free will is an illusion or it does not exist in the deeper fabric of reality they have several valid explanation and arguments for it (kung na hit ko man talaga ang gusto mo ipunto na ayaw mo diretsuhin to corner your opponents which is style ko din dati hehehe) but i will just give you two

(1) our actions are determined by factors beyond our control, such as genetics, upbringing, and environment
now from that perspective, the decision to believe that free will is an illusion may not be seen as an exercise of free will, but rather as a result of those underlying factors.

(2) the brain function
our choices and decisions are determined by neural processes in the brain, and that consciousness and volition are simply byproducts of these processes, from that perspective, an atheist may argue that their belief that free will is an illusion is not the result of a conscious choice, but rather a product of unconscious neural processes.

alam ko next reply mo (i feel it lang naman hehehe) about atheists free will and it goes like this hehehe -- all atheists should believe and necessarily deny the existence of free will since they believes in darwinian evolutions which is deterministic in its process 😅 tama ba?

nako para naman hindi ako pamilyar sa ganyan style 🤣 gawain ko din yan nun defender of faith pako, bakit di mo pa kasi and deretsuhin sa totoo lang sinagot ko na yan

but i get what you are trying to point out hindi mo na dapat daanin sa paikutan, dahil gaya ng sabi ko style ko din yan dati
to corner my opponents

so what youre trying to point here is: if an atheist is taking a position , such as believing that free will does not exist or an illusion, it may seem to contradict the idea that free will does not exist

did i get i right yan ba gusto mo puntuhin? hehehe

pero since as you said your goal is not to initiate argumentatations and debate i will give you my insight and philosophical view of atheists that believes free will is an illusion or it does not exist in the deeper fabric of reality they have several valid explanation and arguments for it (kung na hit ko man talaga ang gusto mo ipunto na ayaw mo diretsuhin to corner your opponents which is style ko din dati hehehe) but i will just give you two

(1) our actions are determined by factors beyond our control, such as genetics, upbringing, and environment
now from that perspective, the decision to believe that free will is an illusion may not be seen as an exercise of free will, but rather as a result of those underlying factors.

(2) the brain function
our choices and decisions are determined by neural processes in the brain, and that consciousness and volition are simply byproducts of these processes, from that perspective, an atheist may argue that their belief that free will is an illusion is not the result of a conscious choice, but rather a product of unconscious neural processes.

alam ko next reply mo (i feel it lang naman hehehe) about atheists free will and it goes like this hehehe -- all atheists should believe and necessarily deny the existence of free will since they believes in darwinian evolutions which is deterministic in its process 😅 tama ba?

Kung mapapansin mo, hindi na ako nagkokomento dito sa TAB. Wala naman na kasi akong plano sa ganitong klase ng usapan. Nonsense na para sa akin.

Yang tanong ko sayo ay legit question yan na curious ako sa sinabi mo. Di kita kino corner. Salamat sa pagbibigay mo ng opinion kung bakit may ganong beliefs yung ibang atheist

Yang tanong mo sa huli ay honestly hindi ko naiisip. Okay na ko sa sagot mo. Salamats ;)

ahaha evil is taught by those who preach the good lang din, sila lang din yung nag create ng idea of bad to solidify their teaching of good, good cannot exist without proper reference to bad

Ako nga naguguluhan bat light bringer si Luci😅
Si lucifer kasi ay originally roman God. Pero sa kaka edit at propaganda ng christians, binago nila identity ni lucifer into a "fallen angel" at para pagbintangang demonyo. Pero in reality, kung babasahin mo ang bible, lahat ng inakusahang demonyo ng bible ay mga ibang mga kultura, bansa, o mga personalidad na masasabing "out-group" sa pananaw ng mga writers ng bible.

Gaya ni Nero at ng Roma na tinawag na "antichrist" at whore of babylon, respectively.. dahil sa prosecution ng mga early christians.

Back