Help Steam wallet Question

sQLK

Eternal Poster
Established
Yow help me, my supervisor gifted me 600 pesos sa Steam kaso ang problema matagal na akong di naglalaro ng PC games lalo na DOTA kaya baka may alam kayo dyang way para ma convert ko to to emoney or cash pambili lang skin sa ML. Sankyuu 🤩

PS: wag benta account sayang arcana heheh
1679760720981.png

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you're looking for ways to convert your Steam wallet balance to e-money or cash that you can use to buy skins in Mobile Legends. Unfortunately, there is no direct way to do this as the funds in your Steam wallet can only be used to purchase games, DLCs, and other items on the Steam platform.

However, you can try selling your Steam wallet funds to other players who are looking to add funds to their own Steam wallets. You can do this by finding a trusted buyer online and agreeing on a price for your funds. Just be careful when dealing with strangers online and make sure to use a safe and secure payment method.

Another option is to use your Steam wallet funds to buy digital items on the Steam marketplace, such as trading cards, and then sell them on third-party marketplaces for e-money or cash. This can be a bit more complicated, but it is a legitimate way to convert your Steam wallet funds into other forms of currency.

Lastly, if you have friends who play PC games, you can also consider gifting them games or items using your Steam wallet funds as a way to indirectly convert them into e-money or cash. Just make sure to only gift to people you trust and who are willing to compensate you for the value of the gift.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Back