What's new

Android App STARMAKER MOD APK | 8.52.1 (LATEST) | VIP UNLOCKED | MODDED BY DEEPMODS

PHC-DeepMods

ᴀᴩᴋ ᴀɴᴀʟyᴢᴇʀ
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
1702980774553.jpeg

App Name: Starmaker
App Version: 8.52.1 (Newest and Latest)

ℹ️About this App:
The popular Karaoke App is featured by Google Play and Apple Store🏆
StarMaker is a popular singing app and music community with 50M+ users globally! Sing karaoke songs, share your special music moments and enjoy the community!
More info on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
lnv.gif

💥Mod Features:
✅ VIP Unlocked
✅ Removed Useless files
lnv.gif

📢Hello PHCorner Admins, If you want to remove this Thread, Please Contact me by messaging me or by leaving a comment on the Thread you believe infringes on your rights and I will remove it quickly

Again if you wanna take down my Thread that truly affecting you then please Contact me then I will remove it in only a few hour because it's affecting to my Account
lnv.gif

❤️Modded by PHC-DeepMods
❤️Release by PHC-DeepMods
❤Follow PHC-DeepMods for More Updates

📌Im Not Promoting Any Ille'gal Contents and Activities This is for Educational Purposes Only
Screenshot_20231219-181651.jpg

Screenshot_20231219-181806.jpg

Screenshot_20231219-181826.jpg

Screenshot_20231219-182013.jpg

lnv.gif

⬇️Download Links:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.
lnv.gif

If you Faced any Problem you can Clearly Ask your Problem in the comments. Don't forget to feedback

Attachments

Matsala po ng madami

Master 👉👈 dwHk1Mzv84TopHA 🥺
Salamat boss

J1ktdHjD44o4XLM
oYlEZu5IGRW3zIC

Merry Christmas boss. 😊
SXhKfDGaWrNqYLM

pasuyo master salamat.
yOXjOc5i85Amdfo

thank you po...
NognGYFXhOB1t3O salamat po master keep on sharing. Master pede po b ito sa android box? New id din lo b un if evr? Salamat po ulet Godbles
Done. Pls click refresh

NognGYFXhOB1t3O salamat po master keep on sharing. Master pede po b ito sa android box? New id din lo b un if evr? Salamat po ulet Godbles
Di ko po alam. But you can try po by installing the mod not the playstore version