What's new

Help Starlink

yeah just got mines a couple days ago and here in the province....I average 195 Mbps to almost 300mbps with an upload between 30 to 60 Mbps.. the down side is that when very cloudy signal fades but in heavy rain didn't have any issues with signal losses....not bad for ₱2700 monthly

so far ok naman got mine nung nag sale. video streaming wala ako masabi. sa gaming naman hindi kase ako nag lalaro pero nung nag try ako mag ml bale 4 device nakaconnect habang nag YøùTùbé sila average ako ng 30ms ping pinakamababa 24ms

at times I get almost up to 300mbps

Screenshot_2023-09-20-16-29-33-04_79d0ff8f9752a3fc32487e6d62330a6a.jpg

Attachments

yeah just got mines a couple days ago and here in the province....I average 195 Mbps to almost 300mbps with an upload between 30 to 60 Mbps.. the down side is that when very cloudy signal fades but in heavy rain didn't have any issues with signal losses....not bad for ₱2700 monthly
tagasan ka lodi?

no options tlga sa local ISP kaya nag starlink ka?

off topic lang sir, Iraq war veteran ka?

In terms of Gaming, para siyang LTE/Wimax/etc. basta wireless connection hindi masyado stable sa mga games like MOBA, FPS Games. goods lang talaga to for Streaming, Browsing.