What's new

Closed Smart LTE bug still working

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamit ko 2 weeks na sa brostick .....
upload_2014-3-25_0-4-29.png

Attachments

pwede ka gumawa na lang ng bagong access point.
pwide bro...
hahaaa..ohoi expired na yung reg. ko ng lte 50 pero ito still kickin parin si lte...
salamat dti sa tuts mo sir.. 
bug na ba pag ganito boss?ohoi expired na yung reg. ko ng lte 50
pero ito still kickin parin si lte...
salamat dti sa tuts mo sir..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bossing Bizk8_12! nakapag-bug ako twice na dahil sa tut mo. kaso na-unbug after 2 days pero feeling ko dahil lang sa pagexpire ng load ko. Ngayon ko lang kasi nalaman na kelangan pala magpaload ka ulit pra continuous ang bug.

Sana gumana pa din to even after March 31 kahit tpos na yung FS :woot::woot:

For those who had a diff. perception on the process, and cant bug it by just following it, believe me you cant do anything about it. (throw your shadiness lol )
And for those who had a none rooted phone that suffering for unsuccessful result follow this.
In case of turning off the data an hour before the expiration, and turn it on after an hour of expiration.
Don't deal with it! make sure you had P5 balance and let the connection flow until the expiration without turning off the Data. if the connection last after 15 minutes, congratulations (noun) you made it clap-clap
(don't blame me for a poetic response lol)
Remember: Download the Terminal emulator and let it ping continuously until expiration. if the connection last don't ever stop it from running.
(paaahhleeeishhh ! dnt ask me where to download the app, be wise)

For those who had a diff. perception on the process, and cant bug it by just following it, believe me you cant do anything about it. (throw your shadiness lol )
And for those who had a none rooted phone that suffering for unsuccessful result follow this.
In case of turning off the data an hour before the expiration, and turn it on after an hour of expiration.
Don't deal with it! make sure you had P5 balance and let the connection flow until the expiration without turning off the Data. if the connection last after 15 minutes, congratulations (noun) you made it clap-clap
(don't blame me for a poetic response lol)
Remember: d0wnl0ad the Terminal emulator and let it ping continuously until expiration. if the connection last don't ever stop it from running.
(paaahhleeeishhh ! dnt ask me where to d0wnl0ad the app, be wise)

this trick works for me

Boss nangangain po ba ito ng load? for example nka LTE bug ako pero may extra load ako ng ten? kakainin po kaya ito? then unbug?
Thanks in Advance :D

any suggestions para ma rebug ulit ung sakin? naka try ako and nag tagal naman ng 6 weeks.. sumasakit na ung ulo ko kung paano... guys please help.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.