What's new

Help Smart ALLDATA299 extension, how?

Reignfed

Leecher
Hi! I am using a wifi connection so I don't use much of my phone's data. Currently I still have 18gb on my SMART ALLDATA299 promo which will expire this May 4, 2023. Do u have tips or recommendation on how I can extend my data for 30 days and maybe cheaper than the 299?

Solution
Hello! There are several ways to extend your data usage beyond the expiration of your SMART ALLDATA299 promo. Here are some tips:

1. Check for other SMART promos: SMART offers various promos that cater to different needs and budgets. You can check the SMART website or app for available promos.

2. Use data rollover: Some SMART promos allow data rollover, which means any unused data from the previous promo will be added to the next one. This can help you maximize your data usage without paying extra.

3. Avail of add-ons: SMART offers add-ons for data, calls, and texts that you can purchase to supplement your current promo. These add-ons are usually cheaper than getting a new promo.

4. Be mindful of your data usage: You can also...
Hello! There are several ways to extend your data usage beyond the expiration of your SMART ALLDATA299 promo. Here are some tips:

1. Check for other SMART promos: SMART offers various promos that cater to different needs and budgets. You can check the SMART website or app for available promos.

2. Use data rollover: Some SMART promos allow data rollover, which means any unused data from the previous promo will be added to the next one. This can help you maximize your data usage without paying extra.

3. Avail of add-ons: SMART offers add-ons for data, calls, and texts that you can purchase to supplement your current promo. These add-ons are usually cheaper than getting a new promo.

4. Be mindful of your data usage: You can also conserve your data by turning off automatic app updates, disabling background data usage, and using Wi-Fi whenever possible.

I hope these tips help you extend your data usage beyond your current SMART ALLDATA299 promo.

Solution

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Smart data extend
Back