What's new

Help Sleep option is missing on windows 10

PHC - MaruJo

Forum Guru
Elite
Pa help naman po nawawala po kasi sa windows 10 yung sleep botton ang meron lang is shutdown at restart sana po may maka tulong

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding the sleep option in Windows 10. There could be several reasons why the sleep option is missing, but here are a few things you can try to get it back:

1. Check your power settings: Make sure that your power settings are configured to allow your computer to sleep. You can access power settings by right-clicking on the battery icon in the taskbar and selecting "Power Options." From there, click on "Choose when to turn off the display" and "Change when the computer sleeps" to adjust your settings.

2. Check your device drivers: If your device drivers are outdated or missing, it can cause issues with power management. Try updating your drivers by going to the device manager (right-click on the Start button and select "Device Manager") and checking for updates.

3. Check for Windows updates: Sometimes missing features can be restored by updating Windows. Check for updates by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

4. Try using a keyboard shortcut: If you are still having trouble finding the sleep option, you can try using a keyboard shortcut. Press the Windows key + X and then press U to bring up the power options menu, which includes a Sleep option.

I hope these suggestions are helpful! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Go to:

1. Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options
2. Choose what the power buttons do
3. Change settings that are currently unavailable
4. Check Sleep

1687439950918.png

Attachments

same padin lods

walang nakalagay na sleep lods

View attachment 2682013 ganito lang
panu kaya to
ahm try mo kaya sa gpedit tapos check mo enabled.

Windows + R then type gpedit.msc

Computer Configuration
Administrative Templates
Windows Components
File Explorer
Show sleep in the power options menu

1687440597471.png

Attachments

try mo to lods kung gagana

cltr + r
type "gpedit.msc"
Path: administrative Templates > Windows Components > File Explorer > Show sleep in the power options menu
double click and enable