Not open for further replies.

Hiatus

Honorary Poster
Reaction
SELF-IMPROVEMENT 101
WHAT EVERY LEADER NEEDS TO KNOW
JOHN C. MAXWELL

PREFACE

I’ve been passionate about personal growth for most of my life. In fact, I’ve created and pursued a plan for growth every year for the last forty years! People say that wisdom comes with age. I don’t believe that’s true. Sometimes age comes alone. I wouldn’t have achieved any of my dreams had I not been dedicated to continual improvement. If you want to grow and become the best person you can be, you’ve got to be intentional about it.

At the same time, life is busy and complex. Most people run out of day long before their to-do lists are done. And trying to get to the bottom line in just about any area of life can be a challenge. Did you know that more new information has been produced in the last thirty years than in the previous five thousand? A single weekday edition of the New York Times contains more information than most people in seventeenth-century England were likely to encounter in their lifetimes.

That’s why we’ve developed this series of 101 books. We’ve cherry-picked the essentials in subjects such as leadership, attitude, relationships, teamwork, and mentoring and put them into a format that you very likely can read in one sitting. Or you can easily toss a 101 book into a briefcase or purse and read here and there as time allows.

In many of my larger books, I go into my subject in great depth. I do that because I believe it is often the best way to add value to people. Self-Improvement 101 is different. It is an introduction to a subject, not the “advanced course.” But I believe it will help you on your way to significant growth in this area of your life.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Hit like and say thanks :sabog faywoks:

Status
Not open for further replies.