What's new

Closed Secrets of Mental Math

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing!
or_the_llama_emote_by_xxxthepretentiousxxx-d3c4g9b.gif
shiny_azurill_by_midnightsshinies-d9q75y4.gif

Attachments

Alright! The secrets were rebealed after a long time of waiting. Thanks for sharing this one of a kind e-book. It really helps me because im a math teacher! Thanks to the effortmade by the one who shared this. Applaude! Keep it up and continue sharing!

Good day!
Alright! The secrets were rebealed after a long time of waiting. Thanks for sharing this one of a kind e-book. It really helps me because im a math teacher! Thanks to the effortmade by the one who shared this. Applaude! Keep it up and continue sharing!

Thank you very much for your words.
But let us be thankful to the ones who discovered the techniques on how to vedic math.
And atleast to acknowledge especially the efforts of the author(s) who simplify the instruction(s) so we can understand its way.

Thanks for this, laking tulong sa mga **** sa math like Me! hehe

Walang anuman.
Pero wala naman pong "****" sa math (o sa kung anuman).
Sadyang may kanya-kanya lang tayong interest kaya hindi lang tayo gaanong nag-excel sa kung ano namang di natin hilig.
Pero lahat naman, pwedeng tyagain aralin. :)

Walang anuman.
Pero wala naman pong "****" sa math (o sa kung anuman).
Sadyang may kanya-kanya lang tayong interest kaya hindi lang tayo gaanong nag-excel sa kung ano namang di natin hilig.
Pero lahat naman, pwedeng tyagain aralin. :)

Haha! ok lng pinalakas mo loob ko pero aminado ako Boblax talaga ako sa Math! Thanks dito!

Status
Not open for further replies.