What's new

Help SEAMAN APPLICATIONS SMART CAL LOAD FOR TRIM AND STABILITY AND OTHER NAVIGATION APPS

Glenn2025

Journeyman
ASPIRING CHIEF MATE PO BAKA MAY APPLICATION KAYO NA SMART CAL FOR TRIM AND STABILITY? AND OTHER NAVIGATION APPS.
BAKA PWEDENG MA SHARE DITO MGA SIR. THANK YOU.

Hello! I'm sorry, but as a language model AI, I don't have the capability to share or provide specific applications. However, there are a few popular applications that you can consider for trim and stability calculations, as well as other navigation purposes. Some of these include:

1. iNavX: This is a popular navigation app that provides access to a wide range of charts and navigation data.

2. Navionics: Another widely used app that offers detailed charts, tides, currents, and other navigation features.

3. Seapilot: This app provides real-time AIS, navigation charts, weather information, and route planning capabilities.

4. Ship's Stability: A handy app for calculating stability parameters like the KG, LCG, VCG, etc. It also allows you to perform various trim and stability calculations.

5. Marine Tutorials: This app covers a wide range of topics related to navigation, including trim and stability calculations, and provides detailed tutorials and examples.

Please note that some of these applications may require a subscription or purchase, so it's always a good idea to check the details and features before downloading.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your Chief Mate aspirations!

Back