What's new

Closed Sana mapansin (on studying the bible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Lord your God with all your soul your mind and strength. Love your neighbor as yourself. Thats the two greatest commandment. Mahalin natin lahat ng tao kahit anong religion.

Deuteronomy 13 or Deuteronomy 17 or Numbers 31 ??? it clearly says kill all non believers
Edit: Even Jesus himself did not bring peace read Matthew 10:34-37
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

Last edited:
Iisa lang ang ating panginoon.. igalang nalang natin kung ano sa tingin nila na maliligtas sila.. ikaw o ako man. Dahil sa mata ng dios ay iisa lang tayo.. im a roman catholic.
There are millions of god out there which one are we talking about?

Love the Lord your God with all your soul your mind and strength. Love your neighbor as yourself. Thats the two greatest commandment. Mahalin natin lahat ng tao kahit anong religion.
Exactly...
Jesus did not walk down the earth to promote religion but to introduce God.
Agree!
By HIS grace salvation came to us all what was once intended only for the jews and so rejoice everyone.
At yung mga mahihilig dyan magsalita na "kami lang ang tama", "kami ang tunay", "kami lang ang maliligtas".... pati na rin yung mga taong ang gusto lang tingnan eh kung ano mali ng iba... magisip-isip kayo.

Alright, unwatch thread na ako.
I'll leave you with your discussions.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Iisa lang ang ating panginoon.. igalang nalang natin kung ano sa tingin nila na maliligtas sila.. ikaw o ako man. Dahil sa mata ng dios ay iisa lang tayo.. im a roman catholic.
:) so boss sa paniniwala mo ay iisa lang tayo sa mata ng diyos? na kapag sobra nating makasalanan sa mata niya lahat tayo at the end of time walang maliligtas? kung sa mata ng diyos ay tayo lahat ay mabubuti lahat ng tao ay mapupunta sa book of like?

ganun ba yun boss? :) feels like you need to study more

o iba pagkakaintindi ko :)
Jesus did not walk down the earth to promote religion but to introduce God.
he actually did it to save us sinners

Last edited by a moderator:
kaya nga boss matagal ko ng sinabi i do not respect other church but i respect other members cause the members are the one getting misled by that church ikaw naman ang nag sabi ng respect na ni rerespeto niyo kami so yun po ^^ :) yet gusto mo pong ipasara ang thread

this is exactly what i said before they said that the lord is coming..but until now...they passed away but the lord they called is still not coming.. but i say now the end is near :) based on revelation not really near as a year or a couple or triple or quadruple :)

yun tinatanong ko po ay yung exactly naka quote ^^ yun lang po at ang answer is wala

iba na po yan sinasagot mo ^^ and opo sige po pa pm ako ng church na yan
Kasi pa fame lang naman to, di naman to nakakatulong sa ikonomiya..

its been days
and I've read all the comments.
and so far
your Philippine education system are paying off..
#PeaceLovePositivity
#braaaaapppppp
#PewdiepieIsGOD

Hindi ako naniniwala sa Islam, at sa ibang religion.
Iisa lang ang religion.
Iisa lang ang dyos.
Hanapin mo ang bahay nya.
95years na dito yan sa Pinas.
di mo kailangan basahin lahat ng libro,
di lahat ng nababasa sa libro tama or totoo
dahil may black propaganda or falsification to mislead others.
di rin kailangan makipag argue sa iba.
Ang tunay na anak ng dyos kusa syang tatawagin sa bahay nya.

*magpakanabal ka ayun lang masasabi ko

Tama yan study bible is good.. Pero hayaan m na lang ung ibang paniniwala.pero iisa lang naman yan eh mga kristiano si cristo parin naman sinasamba. Hnd dapat yan pagtalunan pag dibatihan.

Tama yan study bible is good.. Pero hayaan m na lang ung ibang paniniwala.pero iisa lang naman yan eh mga kristiano si cristo parin naman sinasamba. Hnd dapat yan pagtalunan pag dibatihan.

lol bible is not that good it promotes hate and encourages people to rape, kill and much more

Respect the other to respect you also.
If we do that:
-People will still believed that the earth is flat
-Witches would still be burned at the stake
-Black People would be still slaves
-Jews would still be burned in the ovens
-Women would not have equal rights
-Gays would not be winning their own equality

Shall I continue? or let the religious bigots ruin the world we live

If we do that:
-People will still believed that the earth is flat
-Witches would still be burned at the stake
-Black People would be still slaves
-Jews would still be burned in the ovens
-Women would not have equal rights
-Gays would not be winning their own equality

Shall I continue? or let the religious bigots ruin the world we live
may point ka boss i say let's not respect other church wrong doings yet i still do not know how we can talk peacefully without arguing :) or getting a red strikethrough

may point ka boss i say let's not respect other church wrong doings yet i still do not know how we can talk peacefully without arguing :) or getting a red strikethrough
we can discuss things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back