What's new

Help San po kaya makakabili ng green packet battery m2a ft10 wala ako mahanap sa lazada o shoppe

Madin08

Forum Veteran
Elite
anyone pa link naman salamat

17040181221477961159066219586716.jpg

Attachments

Hi! I understand that you're looking for a green packet battery M2A FT10 and you're having trouble finding it on Lazada or Shopee. While I can't provide direct links, I can give you some suggestions on where you might be able to find this battery or alternatives to consider:

1. Physical Stores: Try visiting electronic stores or hobby shops in your area that specialize in batteries or electronics. They may have the specific battery you're looking for or be able to offer suitable alternatives.

2. Online Battery Stores: Look for dedicated online battery stores that carry a wide range of batteries for various devices. These stores often have a comprehensive inventory and might have the green packet battery M2A FT10 or similar options available.

3. Social Media Groups or Forums: Joining relevant social media groups or forums discussing batteries or electronic devices can be useful. Members often share information about where to find specific items or offer suggestions for alternatives.

4. Contact the Manufacturer: If you know the manufacturer of the green packet battery M2A FT10, you can try contacting them directly. They might have authorized retailers or distributors in your area or be able to provide information on where to purchase their products.

Remember to compare prices and check for product reviews before making a purchase to ensure you're getting a quality product. I hope this helps, and good luck with finding the battery you need!

Back