What's new

Saan po pwede i-upload yung source code?

iamj

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Hello po. Gusto ko po sana ipa-critic sa mga expert dito yung system na ginawa ko, kaso di ko alam kung saan ko i-uupload yung source code. Di pa rin po kasi ako marunong gumamit ng Github, inaaral ko pa lang. Baka may alam po kayong way kung paano mashare yung code?

Hello! It's great that you're looking to get feedback from experts on the system you've created. If you're not yet comfortable using GitHub or other code repository platforms, there are other ways you can share your code for review.

1. Code-sharing Platforms: There are websites like Pastebin, CodePen, and JSFiddle where you can paste your code, share the link, and others can view and provide feedback. These platforms are commonly used for sharing code snippets and small projects.

2. File Hosting Services: You can also use file hosting services like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive to upload your code files and share the link publicly or with specific individuals for review.

3. Online Forums: You can directly paste your code in the forum post or create a new thread specifically for sharing your code for review. Members can then provide feedback and suggestions directly on the forum.

4. Email: You can also email your code files to individuals who are willing to review your code and provide feedback. This allows for a more personalized and private review process.

Remember to consider the sensitivity of your code and choose a sharing method that aligns with your privacy and security preferences. I hope this helps you in finding a suitable way to share your code for critique. Good luck with your code review!

Back