What's new

Closed Sɴ1ᴘᴘ3ᴛᴍ3ᴅɪᴀ 100℅ sᴜᴄᴄᴇss ʀᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Please eli5, the app hider. Dont know how that one works. Sorry need to spoonfeed. Thanks.
That's the app that you need to clone first through app cloner pro. Then install it, after installing it, run it. After running it, input your decided pin code example "8888". Then after you entered calculator+, click the + sign then hide or import snippet media. Sorry, I'm really not good in summarizing or making tuts. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the app that you need to clone first through app cloner prô. Then install it, after installing it, run it. After running it, input your decided pin code example "8888". Then after you entered calculator+, click the + sign then hide or import snippet media. Sorry, I'm really not good in summarizing or making tuts. :)
So, this is the very first step prior to cloning of the calc app?

It's ok, Nasa mood ako sumagot ngayon. :):)
Medyo. I uninstallee muna yung guanawa ko.tapos reinstalled all the apps (app clone( link), app hider (google play since the link is not working), app hider 64 support ( link, dont know what is this for please help), calc (google play), snippetmedia)

I have a hard time in cloning the app hider sabe kasi the first step and to input a personal code will prompt sakin wala, and di siya maglaunch.

Buti na lang masipag magreply. GV si TS. Thank you sa patience

Ts ganito po lumalabas for the app cloner link you provided. May nagawa ba akong Mali? Haha new pa ako sa farming na 'to eh. Pasensya

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back