What's new

Tutorial ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY A01

Sure, I'll do my best to help you with rooting your Samsung Galaxy A01. Here are the steps to root your device with and without a PC:

Method 1: Rooting with a PC

Before proceeding, make sure to take a backup of your important data. Rooting your device involves risks, and we don't want you to lose your data.

Step 1: Download and Install the Required Software

To start with, you'll need to download and install the following software on your PC:

• Samsung USB Drivers
  • Odin Flash Tool
  • Magisk Manager

Step 2: Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging

To enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on your device, go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information > tap on Build number 7 times. Then, go back to Settings > Developer options > enable USB Debugging.

Step 3: Boot your Device into Download Mode

To enter the Download Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A01, follow these steps:

• Turn off your device.
  • Press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously until the download mode screen appears.
  • Press the Volume Up button to confirm that you want to enter download mode.

Step 4: Connect your Device to your PC

Using a USB cable, connect your device to your PC.

Step 5: Flash Magisk via Odin

• Launch Odin on your PC.
  • Click on the AP button and select the Magisk zip file.
  • Make sure that only the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options are checked.
  • Click on the Start button to begin the flashing process.
  • Once the flashing process is complete, your device will automatically reboot.

Step 6: Verify Root Access

To verify that your Samsung Galaxy A01 has been successfully rooted, download and install the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store.

Method 2: Rooting without a PC

Step 1: Download and Install the Necessary Apps

To root your Samsung Galaxy A01 without using a PC, you'll need to download and install the following apps:

• Magisk Manager
  • Odin Mobile

Step 2: Enable Unknown Sources

To enable the installation of apps from unknown sources, go to Settings > Biometrics and security > Install unknown apps > Toggle on the Allow from this source option for the file manager you are using.

Step 3: Install Odin Mobile

Install Odin Mobile on your device, and then launch it.

Step 4: Flash Magisk using Odin Mobile

• In Odin Mobile, click on AP and select the Magisk zip file.
  • Make sure that the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options are checked.
  • Click on the Start button to begin the flashing process.

Step 5: Verify Root Access

To verify that your Samsung Galaxy A01 has been successfully rooted, download and install the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store.

I hope this helps you root your Samsung Galaxy A01 successfully. Let me know if you have any questions or if you face any issues during the rooting process.

Sure, I'll do my best to help you with rooting your Samsung Galaxy A01. Here are the steps to root your device with and without a PC:

Method 1: Rooting with a PC

Before proceeding, make sure to take a backup of your important data. Rooting your device involves risks, and we don't want you to lose your data.

Step 1: Download and Install the Required Software

To start with, you'll need to download and install the following software on your PC:

• Samsung USB Drivers
  • Odin Flash Tool
  • Magisk Manager

Step 2: Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging

To enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on your device, go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information > tap on Build number 7 times. Then, go back to Settings > Developer options > enable USB Debugging.

Step 3: Boot your Device into Download Mode

To enter the Download Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A01, follow these steps:

• Turn off your device.
  • Press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously until the download mode screen appears.
  • Press the Volume Up button to confirm that you want to enter download mode.

Step 4: Connect your Device to your PC

Using a USB cable, connect your device to your PC.

Step 5: Flash Magisk via Odin

• Launch Odin on your PC.
  • çlíçk on the AP button and select the Magisk zip file.
  • Make sure that only the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options are checked.
  • çlíçk on the Start button to begin the flashing process.

Step 6: Verify Root Access

Method 2: Rooting without a PC

Step 1: Download and Install the Necessary Apps

To root your Samsung Galaxy A01 without using a PC, you'll need to download and install the following apps:

• Magisk Manager
  • Odin Mobile

Step 2: Enable Unknown Sources

To enable the installation of apps from unknown sources, go to Settings > Biometrics and security > Install unknown apps > Toggle on the Allow from this source option for the file manager you are using.

Step 3: Install Odin Mobile

Install Odin Mobile on your device, and then launch it.

Step 4: Flash Magisk using Odin Mobile

• In Odin Mobile, çlíçk on AP and select the Magisk zip file.
  • Make sure that the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options are checked.
  • çlíçk on the Start button to begin the flashing process.

Step 5: Verify Root Access

I hope this helps you root your Samsung Galaxy A01 successfully. Let me know if you have any questions or if you face any issues during the rooting process.
Galing ni PHC bot