What's new

Fiction Romance genre (EPUB)

Love at First
by Kate Clayborn
1.jpg

Sixteen years ago, a teenaged Will Sterling saw—or rather, heard—the girl of his dreams. Standing beneath an apartment building balcony, he shared a perfect moment with a lovely, warm-voiced stranger. It’s a memory that’s never faded, though he’s put so much of his past behind him. Now an unexpected inheritance has brought Will back to that same address, where he plans to offload his new property and get back to his regular life as an overworked doctor. Instead, he encounters a woman, two balconies above, who’s uncannily familiar . . .

No matter how surprised Nora Clarke is by her reaction to handsome, curious Will, or the whispered pre-dawn conversations they share, she won’t let his plans ruin her quirky, close-knit building. Bound by her loyalty to her adored grandmother, she sets out to foil his efforts with a little light sabotage. But beneath the surface of their feud is an undeniable connection. A balcony, a star-crossed couple, a fateful meeting—maybe it’s the kind of story that can't work out in the end. Or maybe, it’s the perfect second chance . . .

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

How to Not Fall series
by Meg Easton

How to Not Fall for the Guy Next Door
(Book 01)
1.jpg

It’s hard to stay away when you’re next-door neighbors.

So what if the guy Addison Sparks had a crush on when she was thirteen just so happens to be her next-door neighbor when she moves across the country for a fresh start? And so what if she embarrasses herself in front of him...

Repeatedly.

If Ian Kendrick hadn’t grown up to be so good-looking, kind to his grandma, skilled at carpentry, and completely dateable, then it wouldn’t be so difficult to stay away from him.

Addison is just getting over a breakup, though, and Ian is, too. She doesn’t need the kind of awkwardness that would come from living next to someone who would surely be just a rebound if they ever dated.

Nope. What she needs is to make a list to constantly remind herself how to not fall for the guy next door.

How to Not Fall for the Wrong Guy
(Book 02)
2.jpg

When their jobs collide and their personalities clash, falling in love isn’t expected.

Bex Stirling knows what she wants, how she wants it, and definitely isn’t afraid to go get it. Her bold personality is how she expanded her YøùTùbé audience to over two million subscribers. If she were to fall in love, it’d have to be with the right guy—someone who is easy-going, chill, and up for anything.

So, basically, everything that Roman Powell is not.

Roman is every bit as strong-willed and driven as Bex is. With him at the helm of his company, he grew it enough to earn him a spot on the cover of Business Success magazine’s “Top 10 Young (and Single) CEOs” edition. But he isn’t stoked about the unwanted attention on his personal life.

Between Bex’s viewers begging her to interview the drool-worthy CEO and Roman’s staff being convinced that Bex has an audience that’s perfect for their new app, Bex and Roman agree to work closely for a six-part interview. Unfortunately, they’ve met before, and they know enough about each other that neither is thrilled about working together.

Despite her viewers’ very vocal support of the two of them dating, Bex is still convinced she’ll have no problem at all not falling for the wrong guy.

How to Not Fall for your Bestfriend
(Book 03)
3.jpg

Seven days. Thirteen dates with thirteen different people. One friendly competition between best friends (who are definitely not dating each other).

Peyton Abernathy wants to get married, and she’s ready to do something drastic about it. Like getting over her fear of making bad choices. She wants someone responsible, adventurous, resourceful, and inspiring. Someone who feels like peace and acceptance and home.

Someone exactly like her best friend, Max Peyton.

Except not Max.

Because that one time a year ago when she accidentally almost kissed him, he said he loves her like a sister. Like a sister. So yeah, she isn’t about to fall for her best friend. (Again.) Besides, Max told her that he doesn’t want to get married to anyone. Ever. Sure, it could’ve been the effects of his last relationship talking, but she is fairly sure he means it.

That’s okay, because she has a plan to find her perfect man. She and Max both need dates for a friend’s wedding, so she talks Max into a little competition—to see who can go on the highest number of dates, each with a different person, all within the span of one week. And by the end, each of them will ask their favorite to be their date at the wedding.

It’s a brilliant plan; she’s sure of it. Seven days and that perfect wedding date will hopefully turn into happily ever afters for both of them.

The plan is so good it is practically foolproof.​

How to not Fall for Your Ex
(Book 04)
4.jpg

They dated twelve years ago. Because of an anonymous dating app, they’re about to unknowingly date each other again.

Timini Jensen doesn’t think there’s a point to dating. Relationships drag people down. After all, nobody runs faster when they’re in a three-legged race, right? Plus, there’s the part where she seems to pick guys who are only pretty on the outside.

When a friend asks her to test a new dating app his company made that doesn’t allow users to see pictures of potential matches, she tries it out. Since it’s all anonymous and she’s not even looking for someone to date, it’s harmless.

Except she really connects with a guy she’s been messaging—Jackson.

He’s sweet. And great to chat with. The fact that he’s her opposite makes their conversations that much funnier and more interesting.

And she’s about to find out that he is actually her high school ex-boyfriend, Jack Oliver. The guy whose personality flipped when his family’s business suddenly started doing extremely well. The guy who ripped her heart out.

Now she doesn’t know if she can trust that he’s the sweet, funny Jackson she has gotten to know so well through messages, or if he’s the too-good-for-everyone Jack she remembers from high school.

All she knows is that chances are good that she is not going to fall for her ex.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Suits and Spark Plugs
by Aspen Hadley
1.jpg

Liv Phelps is a woman on a mission: Get a degree, stay independent, and start a new life away from her small hometown. Love is nowhere on that list.

However, when dashing Blaine Harris enters the diner where Liv works, she’s flattered enough to give him a chance. Different from anyone she's ever known, he introduces her the world she's long dreamed about. Things are going surprisingly well, until he pushes her to get her beat-down car seen by the local mechanic.

Connor Hunt has been at the very top of Liv's 'do not disturb' list ever since she had a front row seat to watching him create his terrible reputation. A magician with cars, he can’t stand to see a machine suffer. So, he comes up with a plan to fix Liv's in spite of her inability to pay.

But will his solution cost more than she’s prepared to give?

Attachments

Last edited:
It Happened in Charleston Series
by Sarah Adams

The Match
(Book 01)
1.jpg

Having worked for Southern Service Paws for a few years now, I like to think I’m prepared for just about any client meeting under the sun. I am dead wrong.

The day I meet with single dad, Jacob Broaden, about potentially matching his daughter with one of our service dogs, I learn a few valuable lessons.

1) Always set my alarm clock.
2) Single dads are way hotter than I previously thought.
3) It is possible to go from fantasizing about kissing someone to wishing they would be run over by a truck in a matter of two minutes.

Unfortunately, I don’t hold that opinion of him for very long. Not when he shows me a different side of himself—one that’s sweet as maple syrup and hot as apple pie fresh out of the oven.

Too bad this guy is so far out of my league that I shouldn’t even be allowed to enter the game. Jake doesn’t seem to get that memo though. And after a few days of working closely with him and his daughter, he starts looking at me with fire in his eyes, making me dream of something I probably shouldn’t…

A family.

"The Match is a feel-good romantic comedy! Perfect for readers who enjoy a sizzling romance without explicit content."

The Enemy
(Book 02)
2.jpg

It’s been twelve years since I’ve seen him. Twelve years since he won our war of wits by outsmarting me with a tactic I didn’t even know was allowed. But tonight…I resurrect the battle.

Ryan Henderson is back in town for our best friends’ wedding, and I plan on showing him exactly how much I don’t care about him—or the almost kiss he ruthlessly dangled over me after graduation.

A lot has changed since our feuding days. I'm a successful bakery owner now, and I plan to rub every delicious detail of my life in his ugly face.

Just one problem: his face is gorgeous.

He wasn’t supposed to look like this or pursue me like a sê×ÿ guided missile. I must stay strong until the wedding is over and Ryan scurries back into whatever alternate universe he escaped from.

His interest in me is nothing but a continuation of the games we played in high school...right?

But the longer he stays, the more I wonder if I’m wrong and his tender smile and heated attentions are genuine. Maybe it’s not a game.

Ha! Who am I kidding? This is Ryan we’re talking about. Of course it’s a game. A game called war. And this time, I will win

Attachments

It Happened in Nashville Series
by Sarah Adams

The Off Limits Rule
(Book 01)
1.jpg

I have found rock bottom. It’s here, moving in with my older brother because I’m too broke to afford to live on my own. But that’s okay because we’ve always been close and I think I’m going to have fun living with him again.

That is until I meet Cooper…

Turns out, my brother has very strong opinions on the idea of me dating his best friend and is dead set against it. According to him, Cooper is everything I should stay away from: flirtatious, adventurous, non-committal, and freaking hot. (I added that last part because I feel like you need the whole picture.) My brother is right, though. I should stay away from Cooper James and his pretty blue eyes. He’s the opposite of what I need right now.

Nah—Who am I kidding? I’m going for him.
The Temporary Roomie - **Expected Publication is on April 2021
(Book 02)
1616477839741.png

What happens when you have to play nice with your greatest enemy? Revenge.

Drew Marshall may have let me move into his spare bedroom while my house is being renovated, but don’t think for one second his kindness comes without strings. Big, ugly, fake relationship strings.

That’s okay, though, Dr. Andrew. I’ll agree to your terms, move into your house, and act like
your girlfriend when the big day comes; but I also plan to make your life miserable—make you pay for what you did to me.

I may not be good at forgiving or forgetting, but I’m excellent at getting even.

Get ready to laugh until you cry with this sizzling, hilarious, closed-door romantic comedy!​

Attachments

10 Days
by KJ Holliday
1.jpg

A hilarious love story featuring an overdramatic city boy and an incomparable girl from the country.

In an attempt to knock out the long-awaited follow-up to his best-selling first novel, Alexander Jones lets his best friend convince him that trekking into the wilderness for a survival boot camp was the only way to get the creative juices flowing.

With the help of a detailed itinerary, Luke, and Luke's childhood friend, Penny, they’d committed 10 days to help Alex forgo his Urbanite roots and embrace the countryside.

It took a lifetime to get to the mountains where Luke and Penny had camped as kids, and only a second for Alex to know he was out of his element.

In a surprising twist of fate, it also took 10 days for him to fall in love with Penny Foster. The question was, did Penny feel the same way, and what would Luke say when he found out?

Attachments

Twice Shy
by Sarah Hogle
1.jpg

Can you find real love when you've always got your head in the clouds?

Maybell Parish has always been a dreamer and a hopeless romantic. But living in her own world has long been preferable to dealing with the disappointments of real life. So when Maybell inherits a charming house in the Smokies from her Great-Aunt Violet, she seizes the opportunity to make a fresh start.

Yet when she arrives, it seems her troubles have only just begun. Not only is the house falling apart around her, but she isn't the only inheritor: she has to share everything with Wesley Koehler, the groundskeeper who's as grouchy as he is gorgeous—and it turns out he has very different vision for the property's future.

Convincing the taciturn Wesley to stop avoiding her and compromise is a task more formidable than the other dying wishes Great-Aunt Violet left behind. But when Maybell uncovers something unexpectedly sweet beneath Wesley's scowls, and as the two slowly begin to let their guard down, they might learn that sometimes the smallest steps outside one's comfort zone can lead to the greatest rewards.

Attachments

Sweethand
(Island Bites #1)
by N.G. Peltier
1.jpg

After a public meltdown over her breakup from her cheating musician boyfriend, Cherisse swore off guys in the music industry, and dating in general for a while, preferring to focus on growing her pastry chef business.

When Cherisse’s younger sister reveals she’s getting married in a few months, Cherisse hopes that will distract her mother enough to quit harassing her about finding a guy, settling down and having kids. But her mother’s matchmaking keeps intensifying.

Cherisse tries to humour her mother, hoping if she feigns interest in the eligible bachelors she keeps tossing her way, she’ll be off the hook, but things don’t quite go as planned. Turns out for the first time in ages, she and Keiran King, the most annoying man ever, are on the island at the same time. Avoiding him is impossible, especially when Keiran’s close friend is the one marrying her sister, and he’s the best man to her maid of honour.

Keiran doesn’t know what to make of Cherisse now. They’ve always butted heads. To him she’s always been a stuck-up brat who seeks attention, even while he secretly harbored a crush on her. Now with Cherisse’s sister marrying one of his good friends he can’t escape her as the wedding activities keep throwing them together.

When things turn heated after a rainy night of bedroom fun, they both have to figure out if they can survive the countdown to wedding day, without this turning into a recipe for disaster.

Attachments

Second First Impressions
by Sally Thorne
1.jpg

Distraction (n): an extreme agitation of the mind or emotions.

Ruthie Midona has worked the front desk at the Providence Luxury Retirement Villa for six years, dedicating her entire ãdül† life to caring for the Villa’s residents, maintaining the property (with an assist from DIY YøùTùbé tutorials), and guarding the endangered tortoises that live in the Villa’s gardens. Somewhere along the way, she’s forgotten that she’s young and beautiful, and that there’s a world outside of work—until she meets the son of the property developer who just acquired the retirement center.

Teddy Prescott has spent the last few years partying, sleeping in late, tattooing himself when bored, and generally not taking life too seriously—something his father, who dreams of grooming Teddy into his successor, can’t understand. When Teddy needs a place to crash, his father seizes the chance to get him to grow up. He’ll let Teddy stay in one of the on-site cottages at the retirement home, but only if he works to earn his keep. Teddy agrees—he can change a few lightbulbs and clip some hedges, no sweat. But Ruthie has plans for Teddy too.

Her two wealthiest and most eccentric residents have just placed an ad (yet another!) seeking a new personal assistant to torment. The women are ninety-year-old, four-foot-tall menaces, and not one of their assistants has lasted a full week. Offering up Teddy seems like a surefire way to get rid of the tall, handsome, unnerving man who won’t stop getting under her skin.

Ruthie doesn’t count on the fact that in Teddy Prescott, the Biddies may have finally met their match. He’ll pick up Chanel gowns from the dry cleaner and cut Big Macs into bite-sized bits. He’ll do repairs around the property, make the residents laugh, and charm the entire villa. He might even remind Ruthie what it’s like to be young and fun again. But when she finds out Teddy’s father’s only fixing up the retirement home to sell it, putting everything she cares about in jeopardy, she’s left wondering if Teddy’s magic was all just a façade.

Attachments

How to Fail at Flirting
by Denise Williams
1.jpg

One daring to-do list and a crash course in flirtation turn a Type A overachiever’s world upside down.

When her flailing department lands on the university's chopping block, Professor Naya Turner’s friends convince her to shed her frumpy cardigan for an evening on the town. For one night her focus will stray from her demanding job and she’ll tackle a new kind of to-do list. When she meets a charming stranger in town on business, he presents the perfect opportunity to check off the items on her list. Let the guy buy her a drink. Check. Try something new. Check. A no-strings-attached hookup. Check…almost.

Jake makes her laugh and challenges Naya to rebuild her confidence, which was left toppled by her abusive ex-boyfriend. Soon she’s flirting with the chance at a more serious romantic relationship—except nothing can be that easy. The complicated strings around her dating Jake might destroy her career.

Naya has two options. She can protect her professional reputation and return to her old life or she can flirt with the unknown and stay with the person who makes her feel like she's finally living again.

Attachments

Coffee Shop Series
by Katie Cross

Coffee Shop Girl
(Book 01)
1.jpg

Bethany:

This coffee shop is going to kill me.

Sure, it's my dad's dream. If he hadn't died eight months ago, I wouldn't be here, a college drop out, trying not to drown in debt.

Nor would I be staring into the muddy eyes of a viking-sized man that's telling me everything I'm doing wrong-as if he knows so much about business in a small mountain town.

Except he does.

And when the biggest, most unexpected surprise of all falls in my lap, I'll have no choice but to ask for his help.

Time for some power lipstick.

Maverick

This girl is drowning.

She might have eyes like glacier pools and hair so black it's glossy, but that doesn't mean she knows how to run a coffee shop. She's drowning in more than debt, interest, and credit card payments.

She'll never make it.

But I kind of want her to.

Because underneath that bright lipstick and those sun dresses is a woman that I have an uncomfortable feeling is about to rock. my. world.

This is a clean, standalone (first in series) contemporary romance with sizzle and spice-but no *** scenes. Guaranteed bantering and happily ever after.

Lovesick
(Book 02)
2.jpg

When love and logic collide.

Lizbeth:

There’s one thing I’m absolutely convinced of: romance is real, and true love is a force for good in the world.

I have 957 paperback romance novels in my attic bedroom that prove it.

When my world crashes down around me and JJ Bailey shows up, he lays down the ultimate challenge: prove romance is real. The fact that JJ thinks romance is a farce only makes me more determined to prove him wrong.

Romance is real and love saves the day.

Hold my spreadsheets.

JJ:

Life has gotten kind of stagnant. Then Lizbeth literally crashes into my world with her ideas of storybook romance and love. Her silky red hair drives me to distraction.

What the hell is a meet-cute anyway?

Romance does not save the world. I’ve been there. Failed at that. My parents divorce has convinced me that not even love can survive real life. Perpetual bachelorhood looks pretty safe to me.

Except Lizbeth is determined to help me see the light of love. I’m not about to let her win our little challenge, because I know the truth.

Forget her books. I’ll show her that romance is a construct, and love hurts.

LOVESICK is the second novel in the Coffee Shop series. This is a clean, standalone (second in series) contemporary romance with sizzle and spice—but no *** scenes. Guaranteed bantering and happily ever after.

Attachments

Make a Scene
by Mimi Grace
1.jpg

Faking this relationship should be a piece of cake.

Retta Majors is having a bad day. But that’s to be expected when your ex gets engaged to your cousin. Instead of (totally) freaking out, Retta decides to attend the wedding with her amazing, faithful, and handsome boyfriend.

One problem.

He doesn’t exist.

Duncan Gilmore is living his dream. His boxing gym is open for business, and he’s focused on success. The last thing on his mind is a relationship. That is until the beautiful baker next door makes him an offer so bizarre, he can’t refuse. One weekend of pretending to be Retta’s boyfriend should be easy.

However, shared kisses and some flirting start to blur the lines in their fake relationship. When their performance draws to a close, will they go their separate ways or return for an encore?

Attachments

The Roommate Series
by Rosie Danan

The Roommate
(Book 01)
1.jpg

House Rules:
Do your own dishes.
Knock before entering the bathroom.
Never look up your roommate online.

The Wheatons are infamous among the east coast elite for their lack of impulse control, except for their daughter Clara. She’s the consummate socialite: over-achieving, well-mannered, predictable. But every Wheaton has their weakness. When Clara’s childhood crush invites her to move cross-country, the offer is too much to resist. Unfortunately, it’s also too good to be true.

After a bait-and-switch, Clara finds herself sharing a lease with a charming stranger. Josh might be a bit too perceptive—not to mention handsome—for comfort, but there’s a good chance he and Clara could have survived sharing a summer sublet if she hadn’t looked him up on the Internet...

Once she learns how Josh has made a name for himself, Clara realizes living with him might make her the Wheaton’s most scandalous story yet. His professional prowess inspires her to take tackling the stigma against female desire into her own hands. They may not agree on much, but Josh and Clara both believe women deserve better ***. What they decide to do about it will change both of their lives, and if they’re lucky, they’ll help everyone else get lucky too.
The Intimacy Experiment
(Book 02)
2.jpg

Naomi and Ethan will test the boundaries of love in this provocative romance from the author of the ground-breaking debut, The Roommate.

Naomi Grant has built her life around going against the grain. After the ***-positive start-up she cofounded becomes an international sensation, she wants to extend her educational platform to live lecturing. Unfortunately, despite her long list of qualifications, higher ed won't hire her.

Ethan Cohen has recently received two honors: LA Mag named him one of the city's hottest bachelors and he became rabbi of his own synagogue. Taking a gamble in an effort to attract more millennials to the faith, the executive board hired Ethan because of his nontraditional background. Unfortunately, his shul is low on both funds and congregants. The board gives him three months to turn things around or else they'll close the doors of his synagogue for good.

Naomi and Ethan join forces to host a buzzy seminar series on Modern Intimacy, the perfect solution to their problems--until they discover a new one--their growing attraction to each other. They've built the syllabus for love's latest experiment, but neither of them expected they'd be the ones putting it to the test.

Attachments

Chasing the Sun
by Judy Leigh
1.jpg

Sun, Sangria and new starts, from the author of the bestselling Five French Hens.

Molly’s seventieth birthday comes as something of a shock. The woman in the mirror certainly looks every day of those seventy years, but inside Molly feels she still has so much more living left to do. Widowed and living alone with her cat Crumper, Molly fears she is slipping into a cliché of old age.

When Molly’s sister Nell appears on her doorstep, distraught that her husband of more than forty years, Phil, has left her for a younger lover, the women decide to seize the day. By the morning, flights are booked, bags are packed, and off they go for an adventure in Spain.

The sun, the sea, the new friends and the freedom are just the tonic for broken hearts and flagging souls. But even Spain isn’t enough to revive Molly’s spirit. A solo journey to Mexico is booked as Molly continues to chase the sun and to chase happiness. Will she find what she’s looking for in Mexico, or will she discover that true contentment can’t be found on a map, but it might just be found in a new flame.

Attachments

Rent a Boyfriend
by Gloria Chao
1.jpg

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before meets The Farewell in this incisive romantic comedy about a college student who hires a fake boyfriend to appease her traditional Taiwanese parents, to disastrous results, from the acclaimed author of American Panda.

Chloe Wang is nervous to introduce her parents to her boyfriend, because the truth is, she hasn’t met him yet either. She hired him from Rent for Your ’Rents, a company specializing in providing fake boyfriends trained to impress even the most traditional Asian parents.

Drew Chan’s passion is art, but after his parents cut him off for dropping out of college to pursue his dreams, he became a Rent for Your ’Rents employee to keep a roof over his head. Luckily, learning protocols like “Type C parents prefer quiet, kind, zero-PDA gestures” comes naturally to him.

When Chloe rents Drew, the mission is simple: convince her parents fake Drew is worthy of their approval so they’ll stop pressuring her to accept a proposal from Hongbo, the wealthiest (and slimiest) young bachelor in their tight-knit Asian American community.

But when Chloe starts to fall for the real Drew—who, unlike his fake persona, is definitely not ’rent-worthy—her carefully curated life begins to unravel. Can she figure out what she wants before she loses everything?​

Attachments

At First Sight
by Hannah Sunderland
1.jpg

Two strangers. Two chance meetings. One extraordinary love story…
Nell and Charlie feel a spark when they meet by chance in a cafe. But they don’t trade numbers, or surnames, so there’s no way they’ll meet again.

But the next day, Nell’s phone rings at work. Somehow, impossibly, Charlie is on the other end. And he needs her help.

Nell is about to save a life, fall in love … and risk everything for a perfect stranger.

Tender, thought-provoking and joyful, Charlie and Nell’s unique love story will capture your heart and give you hope. Perfect for fans of The Sight of You by Holly Miller and Love Rosie by Cecelia Ahern.

Attachments

Billionaire Baby Club Series
by Jasinda Wilder

Lizzy Goes Brains over Braun
(Book 01)
1.jpg

It was just supposed to be just a 40th birthday prank for our boss after a wild night of girlfriends, laughter, and a LOT of margaritas.

When we placed the ad in the newspaper, we never thought anyone would actually answer it.

We also didn’t think that Laurel would be so brainless as to put Lizzy’s actual phone number in the ad…

Beautiful, successful single woman, 40, seeks attractive male billionaire to impregnate her the old fashioned way. No strings. NOT seeking sugar daddy. Validation required. Serious inquiries only, please.

What could possibly go wrong? Everything.

Autumn Rolls a Seven
(Book 02)
2.jpg

Autumn Scott is the second woman at Six Chicks Real Estate to fall victim to The Ad: “Beautiful, successful single woman in search of a wealthy, handsome man to help her get *******t the old-fashioned way. Financial validation a must. Serious inquiries only. DM for more info.”

Problem number one? It works, a little too well, one could argue.

Problem number two? Autumn has a dark, tragic past keeping her from trusting men at all, let alone wanting a baby with one.

Problem number three? Seven St. John doesn’t take no for an answer, in the sexiest possible way.

Attachments

Users search this thread by keywords

1. emily henry
Back