What's new

Help Resign letter back to school

Kilalamoko

Forum Veteran
Elite
Give me example for resign letter due to back to school.
a short resign letter for back to school.
thank you~
ChatGPT

Dear [Manager's Name],

I am writing to inform you that I have decided to resign from my position as [Position Title] effective [Date of Resignation]. This decision was not an easy one, but I have decided to return to school to pursue further education and improve my skills.

I am grateful for the opportunities and support provided by [Company Name] during my time here. It has been a privilege to work with such a talented and dedicated team. I will do everything possible to ensure a smooth and seamless transition before my departure.

Thank you for understanding and for the support you have shown me during my tenure. I wish the company continued success in the future.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Dear [Manager's Name],

I am writing to inform you that I have decided to resign from my position as [Position Title] effective [Date of Resignation]. This decision was not an easy one, but I have decided to return to school to pursue further education and improve my skills.

I am grateful for the opportunities and support provided by [Company Name] during my time here. It has been a privilege to work with such a talented and dedicated team. I will do everything possible to ensure a smooth and seamless transition before my departure.

Thank you for understanding and for the support you have shown me during my tenure. I wish the company continued success in the future.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
one more please.

one more please.
Dear [Manager's Name],

I am writing to inform you of my resignation from my position as [Position Title] effective [Date of Resignation]. This decision has been made after much consideration, as I have decided to enroll in a full-time program at [Name of School] to complete my degree.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at [Company Name], and I am grateful for the knowledge and experience I have gained during my tenure. I appreciate the guidance and support provided by my colleagues and supervisors, and I will cherish the relationships I have formed here.

I will do everything possible to ensure a smooth transition and to complete any outstanding projects or responsibilities before my departure. Please let me know how else I can assist in the transition process.

Thank you for understanding the reasons behind my resignation. I hope that we can keep in touch, and I wish the company continued success in the future.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Dear [Manager's Name],

I am writing to inform you of my resignation from my position as [Position Title] effective [Date of Resignation]. This decision has been made after much consideration, as I have decided to enroll in a full-time program at [Name of School] to complete my degree.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at [Company Name], and I am grateful for the knowledge and experience I have gained during my tenure. I appreciate the guidance and support provided by my colleagues and supervisors, and I will cherish the relationships I have formed here.

I will do everything possible to ensure a smooth transition and to complete any outstanding projects or responsibilities before my departure. Please let me know how else I can assist in the transition process.

Thank you for understanding the reasons behind my resignation. I hope that we can keep in touch, and I wish the company continued success in the future.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
Again one more. thank you.

Again one more. thank you.
Dear [Manager's Name],

I am writing to inform you of my resignation from my position as [Position Title] effective [Date of Resignation]. I have decided to return to school to pursue further education and achieve my career goals.

I am grateful for the opportunities and support provided by [Company Name] during my time here. I have had the privilege of working with a talented and supportive team, and I have learned valuable skills that will benefit me in my future endeavors.

Thank you again for the opportunity to work at [Company Name]. I wish the company continued success, and I hope that we can keep in touch.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]