Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiashakes

Forum Veteran
Reaction
As requested by Saylent
here: https://phcorner.net/threads/528703/#post-8655625

orvLqw9Z5I5BFqXIx5dkvnGzL_Ke7wIofmFdimVKBx--h4wVSt.jpg

There are two sides to every love story. Even supernatural ones. This is the companion novel to David Levithan's unforgettable bestseller Every Day.

Every day is the same for Rhiannon. She has convinced herself that she deserves her distant, moody boyfriend, Justin. She knows the rules: Don’t be needy. Avoid upsetting him. Never get your hopes up.

Then, out of the blue, they share a perfect day together – perfect, that is, until Justin doesn’t remember anything about it. Confused, and yearning for another day as great as that one, Rhiannon starts to question everything. And that’s when a stranger tells her that the Justin she spent that time with ... wasn’t Justin at all.

Levithan’s powerful novel explores the complexities of first love in a unique way that will captivate anybody who loved Rainbow Rowell’s Eleanor & Park and Jandy Nelson’s I’ll Give You the Sun.

Download:

Another Day-Part01.mp3
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Another Day-Part02.mp3
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Another Day-Part03.mp3

Another Day-Part04.mp3

Another Day-Part05.mp3

Another Day-Part06.mp3

Another Day-Part07.mp3

Another Day-Part08.mp3

:) Want Books? Appreciate requests! Just send me a DM or mention me here! :)

:) For other AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS: :)

Audiobooks will be delivered at least 72 hours later.
Feel free to send your requests via DM or mention me!

LOVE IT? HIT LIKE!
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.