What's new

Help Request for certification translate

free

Honorary Poster
translate to tagalog
Request for Certification Related to the Certificate of BN Registration
Step 1:
Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. shown under the Business Name Services of the website.
• Confirm your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the registration by clicking “I Agree”
Step 2:
Fill out the required fields pertaining to your (requesting party) details.
• A confirmation pop-up will appear and if correct, click “Proceed”
Step 3:
Search for the business subject of your search by business name, owner’s name or both.
Step 4:
A pop-up will appear that will show the results. (Figure E)
• A confirmation pop-up will appear and if correct, click “Proceed”
Note: If there is no record of your search, you may request for a negative certification.

Humiling ng Sertipikasyon Tungkol sa Sertipiko ng Pagrehistro ng BN

Hakbang 1:
Pumunta sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. na ipinapakita sa ilalim ng Business Name Services ng website.
• Kumpirmahin ang iyong pagsang-ayon sa mga Tuntunin at Kundisyon ng pagrehistro sa pamamagitan ng pag-click sa "Sumasang-ayon ako"

Hakbang 2:
Isulat ang kinakailangang impormasyon tungkol sa iyong (humihiling na partido) mga detalye.
• Magpapakita ng confirmation pop-up at kung tama ito, i-click ang "Magpatuloy"

Hakbang 3:
Maghanap ng negosyong paksa ng iyong paghahanap gamit ang pangalan ng negosyo, pangalan ng may-ari, o pareho.

Hakbang 4:
Magpapakita ng pop-up na magpapakita ng mga resulta. (Kuwadro E)

Note: Kung walang rekord ng iyong paghahanap, maaari kang humiling ng negatibong sertipikasyon.

Humiling ng Sertipikasyon Tungkol sa Sertipiko ng Pagrehistro ng BN

Hakbang 1:
Pumunta sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. na ipinapakita sa ilalim ng Business Name Services ng website.
• Kumpirmahin ang iyong pagsang-ayon sa mga Tuntunin at Kundisyon ng pagrehistro sa pamamagitan ng pag-click sa "Sumasang-ayon ako"

Hakbang 2:
Isulat ang kinakailangang impormasyon tungkol sa iyong (humihiling na partido) mga detalye.

Hakbang 3:
Maghanap ng negosyong paksa ng iyong paghahanap gamit ang pangalan ng negosyo, pangalan ng may-ari, o pareho.

Hakbang 4:
Magpapakita ng pop-up na magpapakita ng mga resulta. (Kuwadro E)

Note: Kung walang rekord ng iyong paghahanap, maaari kang humiling ng negatibong sertipikasyon.
translate to tagalog
Step 5:
The main page will reappear showing the Business Name subject of search. Click “Next”.
Step 6:
Review the Request for Certification Summary and click “Next”
• A confirmation pop-up will then appear. Click "Confirm and Proceed" to move to the next step
Step 7:
Another pop-up with your Reference Code will appear. Take note of it as this will be used to advance your request.
• Click “Continue” to proceed to the next step
Step 8:
Signify conformity to the Undertaking by clicking “Proceed”. You may download the Undertaking for your files.
Step 9:
The payment section will subsequently appear whereupon you should select the payment method prescribed by the system (e.g. DTI Teller, GCash, PayMaya, Landbank Link.Biz, Credit/Debit Card). Effect payment via the payment channel selected.
• Pay the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. within seven (7) calendar days from the date of request. Otherwise, the request will be deemed abandoned and subsequently nullified.
Step 10:
Once payment transaction is successful, the Certification related to the Certificate of BN Registration will be sent to your email.

Pay your Business Name Registration Fee Online
Step 1:
To Pay your pending transaction you may go the "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now." module under the Business Name Services - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
Step 2:
Confirm your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the registration by clicking “I Agree”
Step 3:
Type the Reference Code of your transaction and click "Search" button. You may then click on your business name (in Blue Hyperlink)
Step 4:
You will be directed to the "Transaction Summary" page. Scroll down the page and click on the "Resume" button to edit/complete your pending transaction.
Step 5:
The system will redirect you to the "Payment Details" page. Select which payment you prefer and Click the "Proceed Payment" Button.
  • For the step-by-step guide in paying through GCash click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • For the step-by-step guide in paying through Maya click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • For the step-by-step guide in paying through Smart Padala click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • For the step-by-step guide in paying through 7-Eleven Cliqq Kiosk click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
After the Payment, You will receive the Official Receipt (OR) and Certificate of Business Name Registration (CBNR) in the Inbox or Junk/Spam folder of the email address provided during business name registration as the OR and CBNR are sent through email once the transaction has been ρáíd successfully.

translate to tagalog
Step 5:
The main page will reappear showing the Business Name subject of search. Click “Next”.
Step 6:
Review the Request for Certification Summary and click “Next”
• A confirmation pop-up will then appear. Click "Confirm and Proceed" to move to the next step
Step 7:
Another pop-up with your Reference Code will appear. Take note of it as this will be used to advance your request.
• Click “Continue” to proceed to the next step
Step 8:
Signify conformity to the Undertaking by clicking “Proceed”. You may download the Undertaking for your files.
Step 9:
The payment section will subsequently appear whereupon you should select the payment method prescribed by the system (e.g. DTI Teller, GCash, PayMaya, Landbank Link.Biz, Credit/Debit Card). Effect payment via the payment channel selected.
• Pay the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. within seven (7) calendar days from the date of request. Otherwise, the request will be deemed abandoned and subsequently nullified.
Step 10:
Once payment transaction is successful, the Certification related to the Certificate of BN Registration will be sent to your email.

Pay your Business Name Registration Fee Online
Step 1:
To Pay your pending transaction you may go the "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now." module under the Business Name Services - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
Step 2:
Confirm your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the registration by clicking “I Agree”
Step 3:
Type the Reference Code of your transaction and click "Search" button. You may then click on your business name (in Blue Hyperlink)
Step 4:
You will be directed to the "Transaction Summary" page. Scroll down the page and click on the "Resume" button to edit/complete your pending transaction.
Step 5:
The system will redirect you to the "Payment Details" page. Select which payment you prefer and Click the "Proceed Payment" Button.
  • For the step-by-step guide in paying through GCash click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • For the step-by-step guide in paying through Maya click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • For the step-by-step guide in paying through Smart Padala click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • For the step-by-step guide in paying through 7-Eleven Cliqq Kiosk click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
After the Payment, You will receive the Official Receipt (OR) and Certificate of Business Name Registration (CBNR) in the Inbox or Junk/Spam folder of the email address provided during business name registration as the OR and CBNR are sent through email once the transaction has been ρáíd successfully.
Hakbang 5:
Ang pangunahing pahina ay muling lilitaw na nagpapakita ng paksa ng Business Name na hinahanap. I-click ang "Susunod".

Hakbang 6:
Suriin ang Buod ng Hiling para sa Sertipikasyon at i-click ang "Susunod"
• Magpapakita ng confirmation pop-up. I-click ang "Kumpirmahin at Magpatuloy" upang magpatuloy sa susunod na hakbang.

Hakbang 7:
Magpapakita ng ibang pop-up na mayroong Reference Code. Tandaan ito dahil ito ang gagamitin upang maiproseso ang iyong kahilingan.
• I-click ang "Magpatuloy" upang magpatuloy sa susunod na hakbang.

Hakbang 8:
Ipahiwatig ang pagsang-ayon sa Undertaking sa pamamagitan ng pag-click sa "Magpatuloy". Maaari mong i-download ang Undertaking para sa iyong mga file.

Hakbang 9:
Magpapakita ng seksyon ng pagbabayad kung saan dapat mong piliin ang paraang pagbabayad na itinakda ng sistema (halimbawa: DTI Teller, GCash, PayMaya, Landbank Link.Biz, Credit/Debit Card). Maisakatuparan ang pagbabayad sa pamamagitan ng napiling paraan ng pagbabayad.
• Bayaran ang You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. sa loob ng pitong (7) kalendariong araw mula sa petsa ng kahilingan. Kung hindi, ang kahilingan ay ituturing na napabayaan at kalauna'y balewalain.

Hakbang 10:
Kapag matagumpay ang transaksyon ng pagbabayad, ang Sertipikasyon kaugnay ng Sertipiko ng Pagrehistro ng BN ay ipadadala sa iyong email.

Bayaran ang iyong Bayad sa Pagrehistro ng Pangalan ng Negosyo Online

Hakbang 1:
Upang Bayaran ang iyong nakabinbing transaksyon, pumunta sa "Transaksiyon Inquiry" na module sa ilalim ng Business Name Services - Transaction Inquiry - BNRS Portal.

Hakbang 2:
Kumpirmahin ang iyong pagsang-ayon sa mga Tuntunin at Kundisyon ng pagrehistro sa pamamagitan ng pag-click sa "Sumasang-ayon ako"

Hakbang 3:
Ipasok ang Reference Code ng iyong transaksyon at i-click ang "Maghanap" na button. Maaari kang mag-click sa pangalan ng iyong negosyo (nasa Blue Hyperlink)

Hakbang 4:
Dalhin ka sa pahina ng "Buod ng Transaksiyon". Mag-scroll pababa sa pahina at i-click ang "Ituloy" na button upang i-edit/kumpletuhin ang iyong nakabinbing transaksyon.

Hakbang 5:
Iuulit ka ng sistema sa pahina ng "Detalye ng Pagbabayad". Piliin kung aling paraang pagbabayad ang gusto mo at i-click ang "Magpatuloy sa Pagbabayad" na Button.

• Para sa step-by-step na gabay sa pagbabayad gamit ang GCash, i-click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • Para sa step-by-step na gabay sa pagbabayad gamit ang Maya, i-click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • Para sa step-by-step na gabay sa pagbabayad gamit ang Smart Padala, i-click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • Para sa step-by-step na gabay sa pagbabayad gamit ang 7-Eleven Cliqq Kiosk, i-click [URL='https://dtibnrs.s3-ap-s

Hakbang 5:
Ang pangunahing pahina ay muling lilitaw na nagpapakita ng paksa ng Business Name na hinahanap. I-click ang "Susunod".

Hakbang 6:
Suriin ang Buod ng Hiling para sa Sertipikasyon at i-click ang "Susunod"
• Magpapakita ng confirmation pop-up. I-click ang "Kumpirmahin at Magpatuloy" upang magpatuloy sa susunod na hakbang.

Hakbang 7:
Magpapakita ng ibang pop-up na mayroong Reference Code. Tandaan ito dahil ito ang gagamitin upang maiproseso ang iyong kahilingan.
• I-click ang "Magpatuloy" upang magpatuloy sa susunod na hakbang.

Hakbang 8:
Ipahiwatig ang pagsang-ayon sa Undertaking sa pamamagitan ng pag-click sa "Magpatuloy". Maaari mong i-download ang Undertaking para sa iyong mga file.

Hakbang 9:
Magpapakita ng seksyon ng pagbabayad kung saan dapat mong piliin ang paraang pagbabayad na itinakda ng sistema (halimbawa: DTI Teller, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., Credit/Debit Card). Maisakatuparan ang pagbabayad sa pamamagitan ng napiling paraan ng pagbabayad.
• Bayaran ang You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. sa loob ng pitong (7) kalendariong araw mula sa petsa ng kahilingan. Kung hindi, ang kahilingan ay ituturing na napabayaan at kalauna'y balewalain.

Hakbang 10:
Kapag matagumpay ang transaksyon ng pagbabayad, ang Sertipikasyon kaugnay ng Sertipiko ng Pagrehistro ng BN ay ipadadala sa iyong email.

Bayaran ang iyong Bayad sa Pagrehistro ng Pangalan ng Negosyo Online

Hakbang 1:
Upang Bayaran ang iyong nakabinbing transaksyon, pumunta sa "Transaksiyon Inquiry" na module sa ilalim ng Business Name Services - Transaction Inquiry - BNRS Portal.

Hakbang 2:
Kumpirmahin ang iyong pagsang-ayon sa mga Tuntunin at Kundisyon ng pagrehistro sa pamamagitan ng pag-click sa "Sumasang-ayon ako"

Hakbang 3:
Ipasok ang Reference Code ng iyong transaksyon at i-click ang "Maghanap" na button. Maaari kang mag-click sa pangalan ng iyong negosyo (nasa Blue Hyperlink)

Hakbang 4:
Dalhin ka sa pahina ng "Buod ng Transaksiyon". Mag-scroll pababa sa pahina at i-click ang "Ituloy" na button upang i-edit/kumpletuhin ang iyong nakabinbing transaksyon.

Hakbang 5:
Iuulit ka ng sistema sa pahina ng "Detalye ng Pagbabayad". Piliin kung aling paraang pagbabayad ang gusto mo at i-click ang "Magpatuloy sa Pagbabayad" na Button.

• Para sa step-by-step na gabay sa pagbabayad gamit ang GCash, i-click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • Para sa step-by-step na gabay sa pagbabayad gamit ang Maya, i-click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • Para sa step-by-step na gabay sa pagbabayad gamit ang Smart Padala, i-click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • Para sa step-by-step na gabay sa pagbabayad gamit ang 7-Eleven Cliqq Kiosk, i-click [URL='https://dtibnrs.s3-ap-s
translate to tagalog

Back