What's new

Closed 『Re:ZERO - Starting Life From another World S1(2016)』COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:ZERO - Starting Life From another World S1(2016)』

MV5BN2YxNDNmNTAtZTQ0ZS00YTBiLWIzOWItOGNkOGI5NWIyYzIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc2NjA5MTU@._V1_.jpg

Shortly after being summoned to a new world, Subaru Natsuki and his new female companion are brutally murdered. But then he awakes to find himself in the same alley, with the same thugs, the same girl, and the day begins to repeat.

1200px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png

8.0/10 Ratings

PLS notify me if the link is broken

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

rezero.gif

Seasons:

bc4gld2ybtn21.jpg
Season 2

Attachments

There's no prefix topic about anime series there it only have Tutorial, and Fanart prefix topic but if it's really needed to be on that topic I'll repost it soon if I have time

[XX='oAo, c: 287586, m: 1495601'][/XX] The Anime forum in PHCorner is the specific place for all things Anime. It does not need a specific topic prefix to note that. I have already reported your post and it's now in the Anime section of the forums.

Please post in the right forum next time. There's place for anime, and there's a place for Japanese drama, music, and movies (non-anime).

You can report your posts for wrong section and the mods will move the posts for you.

Thanks for informing me, I will post carefully this time and report my other posts as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back