What's new

RE: HELP how is the process of sharing my PHP program to other pc in a network.

yoshuame

Addict
Reaction
I've tried the Firewall settings (inbound rules) but it only shows the text format(no bg picture and designs) of my program upon accessing my IP address.
It is also not opening when I input the user and password.
Hope you can help.

It seems like you have encountered a couple of issues while trying to share your PHP program on a network. Let's address them one by one.

1. No background picture and designs: When you access your PHP program through your IP address, it is possible that the stylesheets and images used in your program are not being loaded correctly. This could be due to incorrect file paths or restrictions on accessing external resources.

To fix this, make sure that the file paths in your program are relative to the root directory and are not hardcoded to specific local paths. This allows the program to load the required resources correctly regardless of the server it is hosted on. Additionally, check the file permissions on the server to ensure that the program has access to the necessary files and folders.

2. Unable to open the program with the username and password: This issue might be related to the authentication mechanism you have implemented in your PHP program. Ensure that the username and password you are providing are correct and match the ones you have set up in your program.

If the credentials are correct and you are still unable to access the program, check your PHP code for any authentication-related issues. Make sure that the login functionality is working as expected and that the session management is properly implemented.

It is worth mentioning that sharing a PHP program on a network involves more than just allowing inbound connections through firewall settings. You also need to ensure that the server hosting your PHP program is properly configured, and that network settings such as port forwarding are correctly set up.

If you are still facing difficulties, please provide more details about your PHP program and the steps you have taken so far, so that we can provide more specific guidance.

enable sql php access across network locally. xampp + php/mysql. local ip;port