What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v8 infinity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jerome1223 The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon. I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.
thank you madam

I know you are all having a hard time with all the massive changes and network issues that has been going on for a week now.
Always remember, there is nothing wrong with the app that you have with you now.
There will be an update and a bit of a surprise for all our QueenCee VPN faithful users.
Hang on...:love:

I know you are all having a hard time with all the massive changes and network issues that has been going on for a week now.
Always remember, there is nothing wrong with the app that you have with you now.
There will be an update and a bit of a surprise for all our QueenCee VPN faithful users.

aantayin ko po ito. salamat po

Yeah i love you mam when u saying this kind of surprise hahaha i can't wait to see what kind of surprise that u will given to us

download ko ulet, nwala kc cp ko, matagal na ko di nka pag net. working pa ba? try ko to bka mka pag net ulit. tnx ulit

I know you are all having a hard time with all the massive changes and network issues that has been g. ng on for a week now.

Thanks, Ma'am Queencee. It's nice to hear from you again.
Sun working apn mms. Medyo mabagal nga lang. Thanks to all those who shared the apn & ps.

Yun ohh

Status
Not open for further replies.