What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v8 infinity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SALAMAT BOSS GUMAGANA COC10!! PAG BUMABAGAL YUNG IBANG VPN KO ITO PINAMPAPALIT KO.

SANA HINDI MAKATAY LAKING TULONG SA ASSIGNMENT NG ANAK KO.

Thanks Ms Queencee Advance gift to us Merry Christmas and Happy New year akala ko di nako makakapagfreenet di kasi nagana latest injector sakin.

Thanks Ms. Quencee, working on Sun prepaid SIM, P0.00 load, the only thing that I add is the proxy server using Japan proxy region, It is uncapped on browsing & streaming. I am using your version 7 on TNT sim with COC10 promo, connected to India proxy region, and I am fully satisfied with the Quantum performance. However, using the two version, 7 & 8, on Globe with COC5 promo using http.globe.com.ph as APN don't connect unless I used the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and the proxy server 203.177.42.214:8080, it is connected but a little bit slower.
I tried Psiphon 108 pro-life version and I got connected using http.globe.com.ph without additional proxy setting using same settings with your version 7 & 8. Japan server region provided me also with uncapped browsing & streaming experience. I notice also that Psiphon 108 uses SOCK 1080 & HTTP 8080.
I am using different VPN for different sim to avoid changing HUI settings Thanks for sharing..

Paano po kung PC ang ggmitin ko pangconnect sa pocket WIFI? may kailangan pa ba isetup sa PC to connect to VPN?

Thanks so much Maam queencee .
More power po.
Alvie you are most welcome sir and thank you for the cheers.

matsala....
dione17 you are welcome.

thanks po
drian07 you are most welcome.

Thank you so much po ulet maam. baka mabiyayaan mo po sa katulad namin ang Magic IP for Globe. Thank you ..
geno_reazon you are now an established member.You can see the spoilers now sir.

Thanks for sharing

thanks ninang
rhonmoises you are most welcome sir. Natawa po ako sa ninang ahahaha

jogoy24 you are welcome.

Thanks Ms Queencee Advance gift to us Merry Christmas and Happy New year akala ko di nako makakapagfreenet di kasi nagana latest injector sakin.
shuichix I am so delighted to know that QueenCee VPN V8 Infinity is a good news for you. Thank you for the appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.