What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
pa pm naman po mam ng proxy catrinazamora26@gmail.com thank you
caths
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
As soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNT with load and registered to a promo.
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.
How to Register:
Just text VIBER10to4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.
(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please seethe tutorials on Page 1)

What is the proxy server madam queen
Kawkaw
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Some opted to use TNTwith load and registeredto a promo.
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:
Just text VIBER10to4545
(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no loadconnection.Please seethe tutorials on Page 1)

madpro
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers.
Or...
And...
Some opted to use TNT with load and registered to a promo.
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:
Just text VIBER10 to 4545
(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)

Also, there are 2 sliding drawers. It has the More Options and Handler settings menu on it- just swipe across from the left to the right. The data graphs and connection logs can be accessed too, just pull down from the top.

(y) maam queen

Mam kanina po nagamit ko at gumana bat ngaun hindi na? Sun user po
whyMEmickey Don't forget to use the India server/region.
On the first page there is a list of real proxy servers. mix match them with your proxy server until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.

thank u sa new boost at proxy ^^
nae8ean you are most welcome sir.

thanks for sharing
ternence you are most welcome.

Hahaha thank u mam queencee but im not alden .. i am just a guy here in PHC :)
hahaha

hyejihee I am just enjoying your camaraderie with GeneralJC
I'm sure you guys are good looking in your own way but the queen has hailed you as Alden and Coco already :hilarious:.
Take the compliment or off with your heads :playful:..ahahaha[/QUOTE]

Hahaha ok mam queencee thank u for ur wonderful compliment ...i hope this is not the last .. and i hope we can meet someday hahaha i'll treat you in my own way ..

mam queence finally I succesfully dl ur vpn,ask ko lng dn po anu ilalagay sa front at back query and filter s handler globe po ako using mgc apn,.
need pa po bng lgyan un.hope ur advice., tns mam.

mam ask lang po. nakaregister po ako sa coc10. ok naman po sya 2days ko palang nagamit. pero biglang di na nakaaconnect yung tnt sim ko, d na kumakagat yung data. nawala din po yung E/2g/3g/h+ indicator nya sa wifi po kahit ilipt ko sa phone ko wala po talaga. ano po kaya nngyari sa sim ko? kanina ko pa po tinatry ayusin. at kung bakit nagkaganon sim ko.

mam queence finally I succesfully dl ur vpn,ask ko lng dn po anu ilalagay sa front at back query and filter s handler globe po ako using mgc apn,.
need pa po bng lgyan un.hope ur advice., tns mam.
:ROFLMAO:Nasa unang pahina po ang section ng pang globe sim
Sundin po ninyo lahat mgc apn more setting sa quantum:ROFLMAO:

mam ask lang po. nakaregister po ako sa coc10. ok naman po sya 2days ko palang nagamit. pero biglang di na nakaaconnect yung tnt sim ko, d na kumakagat yung data. nawala din po yung E/2g/3g/h+ indicator nya sa wifi po kahit ilipt ko sa phone ko wala po talaga. ano po kaya nngyari sa sim ko? kanina ko pa po tinatry ayusin. at kung bakit nagkaganon sim ko.
:(Sir palaga ko po naabuso ninyo ang data:ROFLMAO: palagay ko blocked na sim ninyo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.