What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings TNT sim network users...
If the Proxy Server on Page 1 do not respond to your location anymore...then
let us all use Globe / TM sim network with MGC at the moment.

We can make our non- responsive TNT Proxy Servers work if we register to any of its promos. That is just an option, so think of any cheap promo they have and make use of our VPNs to prolong its effectivity.
Again, this tip is just an option if you want to connect amidst the massive maintenance.

As soon as I am able to find a working Proxy Server, I'll update again.

Thanks for sharing mam(y)
Logan06 you are most welcome sir.

Nice update maam:)
husky thank you for the appreciation sir.

salamat po..
jah-el you are most welcome sir.

Greetings TNT sim network users...
If the Proxy Server on Page 1 do not respond to your location anymore...then
let us all use Globe / TM sim network with MGC at the moment.

We can make our non- responsive TNT Proxy Servers work if weregister to any of itspromos. That is just an option, so think of any cheap promo they have and make use of ourVPNs to prolong its effectivity.
Again, this tip is just an option if you want to connect amidst the massive maintenance.

As soon as I am able to find a working Proxy Server, I'll update again.

use APN You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. yun lang :)
if smartbro pocket wifi ZTE MF65M check mo thread ko kung pano mapalitan ang default apn ng pocket wifi :)
punta ka wifi settings mo then long press mo yung wifi network kung saan ka naka connect the change network i check mo ang advance options then palitan mo ang proxy, subukan mo kung gagana ba ang pocket wifi sa q7

Status
Not open for further replies.