What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teh Queencee!!!!
Tnx po ng bongang-bonga.
Tinaob ng app mu ung sa iba.
Da best po sya so far kasi medyo bumilis connection ko.
Aabusp na po ah? May alam po kaung prpxy server ng tnt na kahit wlang promo gagana parin???
Tnx po :))
LeyJax you are most welcome and thank you for the positive feedback sir. For TNT, at the moment we can make it work by using promos only.
You can use sun sim network, it has a working proxy server and works with zero load. Please see the tutorial on Page 1.

Mam queencee pahingi naman po apn setting for sun injector po ang gamit ko now lang po kasi ako gagamit ng sun ehis. Maraming salamat sa sasagot . Btw, naka line nga pala itong sun sim ko mag work po kaya? Salamat ulit in advance
Diorel the APN for Sun is delfault sir. We don't use injectors on this thread. About your android unit on postpaid, you can test it on a regular prepaid sun sim. Make sure to insert in on the slot where it allows you to use it on 3g.Goodluck sir.

Wala pa po band proxy ng tnt madam...salamat po
Mam queencee tanong ko lang kung anu ba working proxy server sa tnt hindi ko kasi mapagana eh. Salamat po mam.
Tatsumi01. mark1718
carmela123

Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an establishedmember).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
For TNT, as soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to useTNTwith load and registered to a promo.

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

How to Register:
Just text VIBER10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

(Otherwise use other simnetworks for a no load connection.Please seethe tutorials on Page 1)
Always set your Region/Server to India for a no capping connection.

mam ask ko lang pag naka connect ako, then pag inoff ko data tapos later i on ulit,pero hindi na maka connect. ano po solution dun?
transitory if you have turned the data OFF after a successful session with the help of the Magic IP, you will automatically lose it. That is why it is a hunt,you will make a new session from a new set of Magic Ip the next time you connect. Don't change the handler settings and the MGC anymore. Good luck.

miss beautiful mukhang wala ng pag-asa na yata ang Tnt kasi wala ng ps :ROFLMAO: mukhang yung 3days promo nalang ang makakabuhay
33Brenx yes I agree to a certain point sir. We can always use Sun sim network as an alternative, it has working proxy servers and works with zero load. Please see the tutorial on Page 1.

Hi mam! Salamat po dituu.. sobraaa... working po sa akin.. mandaluyong area me..
Gy7glhF

Pero if pwde pa po sya maboost? Paano po? Uberr buffer po ksi si ÿôutubê.. thanks po in advance...:)
walaparingtatalosaalaska have you set your region/server to India sir? It is important that you do.

Last edited:
Yes po, india server po?? Itu po settings ko.. nagbbuffer po uber c you.tube.. ano po maari gawin? Thanks po much! :)
SzvBAEN.jpg
walaparingtatalosaalaska renren30
there is no problem with the app or the settings sir, you just need to make adjustments...
you may do this :
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mixmatch them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required.
Now that you are using MGC for Globe, it is expected to recieve low bandwith. Incase you experience a weak connection, you can always do a cdc.
Try considering your location too.

Our vpn app is equipped to bypass the capping instantly, so any problem is usually a sim network and a signal issue.

Thanks sa reply Miss Queen...working po..dapat kang pasanayin kasi maganda na madiskarte pa...hehehhe
fire _on_CA you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positive feedback.

Attachments

Last edited:
godam, magagamit pa po ba ng dating version ?? just like with v6 lite version??

kc mas magaan sa ram ang v6 lite version ng queencee..

Status
Not open for further replies.