Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idol . . .ayaw po talaga. . .
Sa settings po sa baba. . nka lagay

Ok
Error
Cancel

Then mapupunta nko sa connected. . then hinde ko po sya ma slide kaya nag DL nalang me speed test apk
xkillah it may be your cellphone's dimension that is giving you a hard time to slide it to the right. You are a tnt user, there is no need to access the more settings though. You can go without it. The drawer for logs and graphs is only one click away. Click on the yellow highlighted button to access it. Everything is on the app, no need to go to your phone settings. There is no error on the app, your cp is just not responsive to the edge left area as for tapping is concerned.

good morning ma'am queencee tanong lang po may capping na po ba sun settings ngayon..? wait ko po reply nyo salamat..
unknowny there is no capping sir, just use the India server/region. Any problem is usually becuse of a poor signal and a location issue.

working pa din sa globe, cdc default
jayjay99 thank you sir for updating us with Globe sim network's default connection.

Last edited:
[QUOgaeencee, post: 2537377, member: 410439"]xkillah slide from the left to the right to access the "more settings" drawer, then just click on the button or slide down to acces the "data graphs" and "data logs".[/QUOTE]
Ang galing
Thanks idol queencee . . napaga ko sya sa TNT ko. . . pero idol bat ganun . . d ko pagana yung slide????
Ang galing talaga mag paliwanag no idol!. . . .mahal na po kita talaga idol queencee ng buhay ko!!!!!/!!!!!!!

Don't work for me slide drawer from the left to the right to access the "more settings" Αpplication issue for me.

Don't work for me slide drawer from the left to the right to access the "more settings" Αpplication issue for me.
bil53 what is your cellphone's dimensions or screen size?
It is not an application issue but a celphone size or a screen responsiveness issue on the edge side of the screen. If you can access the Data Graph or Data Log by clicking or swiping downward, there is no problem at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.