What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pwd pong mgtanong....

mam queence,. ask ko lng po sna kung pra saan ung gamit ng L4D pingtool., at saan maganda gamitin 2..tns in advance.,
idol... alam ko kc sa pingtool gngmt sa injector para lang hnd madc....

hope tama at nakatulong ako syo... hehehehe... pero tama ung info ko syo... para lng hnd mdc...

madam tanong lang po..bakit walang germany server sa akin sa ss mo meron?..
saka lahat ng server sa akin cdc o baka sa area ko lang...manila area here
pero thanks ng marami sayo t.s

madam tanong lang po..bakit walang germany server sa akin sa ss mo meron?..
saka lahat ng server sa akin cdc o baka sa area ko lang...manila area here
pero thanks ng marami sayo t.s
jeanneil
upon installation wala po talagang germany,you can make it appear by this trick:
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the next regions/servers for a fresh set everytime you got dc on a normal browsing basis, some play ÿôutubê to force the capping. sunod sunurin niyo lang po.
some regions may not respond but some will do after doing the proceedure in repetetions.
then restart your android unit, check if the germany server appears, if it has not, just repeat the process, it may take time.Good luck.

About the cdc issue...
You are either experiencing capping or your location gives you a weak signal.
Jumping to the next region/server is the way to bypass the capping,
when you notice your VPN's capacity is slower,
you will just change from one region/server to another for a fresh session everytime you get capped.

apps not installed skin ung queence vpn ehh.,
ibng free net 2loy gamit ko.,
kazuki0721 I believe I already I adviced you with this case,
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

jeanneil
upon installation wala po talagang germany,you can make it appear by this trick:
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the next regions/servers for a fresh set everytime you got dc on a normal browsing basis, some play ÿôutubê to force the capping. sunod sunurin niyo lang po.
some regions may not respond but some will do after doing the proceedure in repetetions.
then restart your android unit, check if the germany server appears, if it has not, just repeat the process, it may take time.Good luck.

About the cdc issue...
You are either experiencing capping or your location gives you a weak signal.
Jumping to the next region/server is the way to bypass the capping,
when you notice your VPN's capacity is slower,
you will just change from one region/server to another for a fresh session everytime you get capped.
more thanks

lumabas na yung germany server but keep on connecting...can't connect rather

more thanks

lumabas na yung germany server but keep on connecting...can't connect rather
jeanneil
Germany will appear when you are successfully connected or after several times of successful connections from many server/regions. Are you kidding me? Why are you saying you can't connect? Germany will appear at first and then it will connect eventually, just continue the process.

yes po mam.,ngawa ko n rn po mam ung paglocate at pagdelete ng apk. not existed n talaga un., marami po kc ako nka install na psiphon, at my mga vpn pa po at other freenet apps. pero ala pa po ako queence., nageexplore po kc ako ng mga free nets apps., tns for reply mam queence., :)

ryoki2016
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: my globeconnect
8. apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v6 ultra lite,click on the vpnoptions.
•vpn options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tm handlersettings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon statusand the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

And...

The Handler Settings For Globe :
vyfkUi6.png

My bonus for you is that this one works well. I hope it will work on your location, otherwise mix and match the real proxy with the proxy servers on page 1.

Salamat po. Will try this handler setting for globe regular setting. Dati po kasi lte gamit ko.

More power . . .

server is locating lang po status sakin.. may mali po ba sa procedure ko? TNT user here.
spinebabe94 All you need to know is on Page 1 ma'am. Try mix to mix and match your proxy server to the list of real proxy servers for TNT the first page. Make sure your android unit allows you to use in on 3g and your signal is H to H+.
Also try considering your location.

Salamat po. Will try this handler setting for globe regular setting. Dati po kasi lte gamit ko.

More power . . .
aleksgc It is nice to know you find that post helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back