What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
angelic25 jhenok
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set. Change from region/server to another.

ma'am queencee.. ano po bng mgndang region pg ngcap na ung sa phil?? papalitan lng nmn db?? un kc pagkakaintindi ko.. tama ba...

jhenok
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the next regions/servers for a fresh set everytime you got dc on a normal browsing basis or when you notice your VPN's capacity is slower.

angelic25 jhenok
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set. Change from region/server to another.

assie26 you are most welcome.

joxh25 you are most welcome.
connected po sya kaso mabagal

Attachments

queencee ask ko lang po. kasi after 20-30 mins. after ko makaconnect biglang babagal yung connection ko. tapos para bumilis ulit need ko sya idisconnect pero gaya nung una after 20mins babagal ulit sya. ano po kaya problema?? salamat po. by the way im using tnt sim taz yung setting n pang established gamit ko.

Hi po sa lahat..esp.kay maam queencee...maam ok ang new upd. Kaso sa u.tube evry 5 mins..cop na agad..but its ok maam atles may mayroon na kysa wala..thank you maam

queencee ask ko lang po. kasi after 20-30 mins. after ko makaconnect biglang babagal yung connection ko. tapos para bumilis ulit need ko sya idisconnect pero gaya nung una after 20mins babagal ulit sya. ano po kaya problema?? salamat po. by the way im using tnt sim taz yung setting n pang established gamit ko.
dreamz_2992
There is no problem sir, you are just experiencing the capping. It can be bypassed now.
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the next regions/servers for a fresh set everytime you got dc on a normal browsing basis or when you notice your VPN's capacity is slower.
You are using BOOST and it has the advantage, do not touch the settings, just change from one region/server to another for a fresh session everytime you get capped.

Last edited:
dreamz_2992
There is no problem sir, you are just experiencing the capping. It can be bypassed now.
You are using BOOST, do not touch the settings, just change from one region/server to another for a fresh session everytime you get capped.
thank you so much Ma'am.. subukan ko po yan.

Hi po sa lahat..esp.kay maam queencee...maam ok ang new upd. Kaso sa u.tube evry 5 mins..cop na agad..but its ok maam atles may mayroon na kysa wala..thank you maam
reyskie30
you are just experiencing the capping. It can be bypassed now.
You will just change from one region/server to another for a fresh session everytime you get capped.

thanks sa update idol
Ajed7001 you are most welcome sir.

may iba po bang paraan para mapabilis ko yung connection po pa help nmn tnx
joxh25 what is your sim in use?

tnx sa quick reply boss..m
angelic25 you are most welcome sir.

exudos27
Oh no you have installed your VPN on Browser Mode only. Let us fix that sir.
You can do this :
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Locate QueenCee VPN. Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

angelic25 this is how it looks like, just copy and paste the details like it is a normal Handler Settings.

renren30 that is nice to know sir.
thanks again your highness

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back