What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
arki018 Our vpn works best on a regular prepaid sim. About the smart network sim, I'd like to suggest that you use TNT or Globe sim because it easier to connect and saves us from the hassles of smart network issues.

You are planning to use QueenCee VPN V6 Ultra Lite on pocket wifi and I strongly advice that you use TNT too sir.
thanks for the quick response and tip mam, pero ano po isesettings ko sa queencee once na nakaconnect na ako sa pocket wifi. "vpn options"

thanks for the quick response and tip mam, pero ano po isesettings ko sa queencee once na nakaconnect na ako sa pocket wifi. "vpn options"
arki018
you won't need to input anything on the "vpn options" if you will be using TNT sir. Only Globe and TM requires those actions

Aprub mam! Nagana! Thank u
kev_inm you are mowt welcome and thank you for the positive feedback.

thanks...tc always mam
jerwin05 you are most welcome sir.

Ito tatlo lang ginalaw ko for TNT...Kailangan nakadefault sim...

Queencee v.6 lite
jeorz123 Sir your screenshot is showing that you are using a different VPN, although you mentioned QueenCee VPN V6 Ultra Lite, that sample of vpn is not mine :hilarious: You might have used my settings, I think that's why.

Greetings TNT and Sun sim network users...

Let us all use Globe / TM sim network with MGC at the moment while we are waiting for the TNT and Sun sim networks maintenance to be over.
As for zero load is concerned : No matter what Proxy Server we use on TNT and Sun, it will not respond, so just be calm.

I had a tip from a good friend that we can make all our non- responsive TNT & Sun Proxy Servers work if we register to any of their promos. That is just an option, so think of any cheap promo they have and make use of our VPNs to prolong its effectivity.
Again, this tip is just an option if you want to connect amidst the massive maintenance.

It is happening to all of us. Nobody wants this and it will not help if we post negative comments.
As soon as the storm is over, we'll update again.

- QueenCee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back