What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
baka
have you seen the latest updated list on page 1 sir?
if yes, you can also try to mix match the proxy servers with the real proxy servers.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.
Change from one region/server to another.

Markinz08 you are most welcome sir.
Thanks miss.

thanks po ok na ok po.

master ask ko lang po if paano makakuha ng philippine ip? pag select ko po kasi ng ph server, usa ip po nakukuha ko.

dear working po ba lahat ng proxy server sa tnt???
lemuel19 I also included non working proxy servers by intent and with a reason. You will find more working proxy servers though.

thanks po ok na ok po.

master ask ko lang po if paano makakuha ng philippine ip? pag select ko po kasi ng ph server, usa ip po nakukuha ko.
omoomo the Philippines server is already there by default. It will be the first region you will see on the toggled button.

lemuel19 I also included non working proxy servers by intent and with a reason. You will find more working proxy servers though.

omoomo the Philippines server is already there by default. It will be the first region you will see on the toggled button.

ok po master thanks.

need ko po kasi makakuha ng ph ip para po makaconnect sa multiplayer mode ng Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Blazing. para po kasing may ip block. pero sa story mode connected naman po.

tyvm

ano yung smart at sun sa page 1 para po ba sa no capping or freenet po ba? yung tm mgc ayos naman kahit walang magic ip yung sa smart at sun lang ako nahihirapan :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back