What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNT po pala gamit ko dito madam..tnx:):):)maam as of now mix servers and settings ako but still not work..try ko lng po lahat..tell lang ako if ok.ang phone ko ay 1gb ram..5.0 lollipop at quad core 1.5..tnx po ulit paano po ba maging established?

TNT po pala gamit ko dito madam..tnx:):):)maam as of now mix servers and settings ako but still not work..try ko lng po lahat..tell lang ako if ok.ang phone ko ay 1gb ram..5.0 lollipop at quad core 1.5..tnx po ulit paano po ba maging established?
Skywarlord if you have successfully connected before. I am sure you still can because our list is updated. Tnt is on maintenance and other proxy servers are non responsive, we just need to adust our settings when these things occur.

dahil ganyan yung ginagawa ko,,, yung anak kong 2 yrs old ayun mejo naiinis kasi napuputol ung pagyuyutube nya.... hahaha...

Good day ma'am queencee :happy:, I've tried your Globe settings and it worked (as always) just fine. (y) But i hope you don't mind me asking about your Smart settings, i just wanna ask if you've tried using LTE Sim and what could be the outcome on your connection. Highly appreciated ma'am queencee ;).

Good day ma'am queencee :happy:, I've tried your Globe settings and it worked (as always) just fine. (y) But i hope you don't mind me asking about your Smart settings, i just wanna ask if you've tried using LTE Sim and what could be the outcome on your connection. Highly appreciated ma'am queencee ;).
Scizcka Good day too, yes I did test it on Smart LTE sims. Initially it will work but after a few sets of trials on bypassing the capping, it stopped responding. It will work for an hour tops but will eventually fail.
I did the same proceedure on regular prepaid smart sims and it went well, and by well means byassing the capping is always successful. It was attainable before, but now it has been very hard to connect successfully. I believe Smart is changing to our disadvantage.

Last edited:
Scizcka Good day too, yes I did test it on Smart LTE sims. Initially it will work but after a few sets of trials on bypassing the capping, it stopped responding. It will work for an hour tops but will eventually fail.
I did the same proceedure on a regular prepaid smart sims and it went well, and by well means byassing the capping is always successful. It was attainable before, but now it has been very hard to connect successfully. I believe Smart is changing to our disadvantage.

Sad to know :(. Anyways, thank you for sharing ma'am queencee (y).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back