What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
,bakit poh ayaw mag connect sakin? .. TNT poh aq. .. sinunod q nmn ung step by step. .. ngprint p aq at inuLit uLit. .. ayaw pa din ero Lng poh naLabas. paheLp nmn poh

,bakit poh ayaw mag connect sakin? .. TNT poh aq. .. sinunod q nmn ung step by step. .. ngprint p aq at inuLit uLit. .. ayaw pa din ero Lng poh naLabas. paheLp nmn poh

,paturo naman po kng paano ako makakaconnect. ayaw kasi at parang my mali khit sinunod ko na lahat s intruction for talkntext. .. pahelp poh. .. tyView attachment 65675 View attachment 65676
manes008 there is no problem with the app ma'am, you just need to make adjustments. TNT is currently on maintenance but you will still connect.
You may do this :
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.patience is required.goodluck.

Good afternoon ma'm queencee , I have trouble installing this version on my phone tried downloading it with different browser but without success. I also uninstall some of my vpn but still couldn't get it work. I hope someone may enlighten me on this matter .
Oh by the way I still got your version5 working for me. Big thanks ts :)
migx99 Sure sir.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

nag cloclose po siya ngayon baket kaya TM po gamit ko.. this week ko lang siya ngaun di nagamit... baket kaya? baka po may bagong SETTINGS?

Thanks for
migx99 Sure sir.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.
'Copy that ts :) thanks for your quick response :)

nag cloclose po siya ngayon baket kaya TM po gamit ko.. this week ko lang siya ngaun di nagamit... baket kaya? baka po may bagong SETTINGS?
gaitanjerry
you can do this:
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Locate QueenCee VPN. Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

Then if you have trouble connecting :
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.
Proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then
jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.

Mam Queencee ayaw n po gumana vpn v5 q.pano po mging v6?
bagtit sir QueenCee VPN V5 Lite is working.
You just need to adjust,
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then
jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.
all you need to know is on page 1 sir.instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links included.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535/

Mam bakit po kaya hnd na ako makaconnect... dati nmn po nakakaconnect siya
Freedom126
there is no problem with the app sir, you just need to make adjustments...
incase tnt is your sim in use: tnt is currently on maintenance but you will still connect.
you may do this :
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mixmatch them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.patience is required.goodluck.

maam queencee paano po kapag "connecting.. " lang? almost 15mins ko na hinihintay connecting lang po nakalagay pls help po thankyou po

maam queencee paano po kapag "connecting.. " lang? almost 15mins ko na hinihintay connecting lang po nakalagay pls help po thankyou po
eyimperio
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.patience is required.goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back