What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maam beginner lang po ako ask ko lang po yung sa globe/tm ano po yung hadler setting? paano po ginagawa?
eyimperio
all you need to know is on page 1 ma'am. instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links included.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535/
steps:
1.read the thread and download queencee vpn v6 ultra lite.
2.install the vpn apk file from the file folder.
3.launch queencee vpn. make sure you input the correct handler settings for the sim in use.
4.turn mobile data on.once you turn it on,a choice between "tunnel whole device" and "browser only" will appear. click "tunnel whole device".
if the proceedures were done correctly,you will see a key icon beside the status icon on the top left.
this means you are connected successfully.the app itself has indicators to let the user know its connection status.

This is an example of doing the handler settings...
CvZhWaI.png

Attachments

Last edited:
eyimperio
you are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobe connect
7. name: my globe connect
8. apn: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080
moQ88e0.png
HobpX8p.png -do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v6 ultra lite, click on the vpn options.
•vpn options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address: 203.177.42.214
port: 8080

Rr0P55i.png
-input the correct globe/tm handler settings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc. goodluck.

Attachments

does it need load?

Vpn Status Connected na po for few minutes, but hinde ngloload ung browser? hehe

Anu possible problems?

#Newbie po

does it need load?

Vpn Status Connected na po for few minutes, but hinde ngloload ung browser? hehe

Anu possible problems?

#Newbie po
spunkz No need for load sir. It will work with zero load. What is your sim in use?
You can do this :
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.patience is required.goodluck.

TM,

I was able to connect using those settings, and Japan server, but after few minutes it disconnects.

Thanks for the reply.
spunkz and leashy02

you are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobe connect
7. name: my globe connect
8. apn: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

moQ88e0.png
HobpX8p.png
-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v6 ultra lite, click on the vpn options.
•vpn options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address: 203.177.42.214
port: 8080
Rr0P55i.png
-input the correct globe/tm handler settings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc. goodluck.

spunkz
About the region/server changing.
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then
jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.

Attachments

delacruzkhen021 you are most welcome sir.
,bakit poh ayaw mag connect sakin? .. TNT poh aq. .. sinunod q nmn ung step by step. .. ngprint p aq at inuLit uLit. .. ayaw pa din ero Lng poh naLabas. paheLp nmn poh

,bakit poh ayaw mag connect sakin? .. TNT poh aq. .. sinunod q nmn ung step by step. .. ngprint p aq at inuLit uLit. .. ayaw pa din ero Lng poh naLabas. paheLp nmn poh

,paturo naman po kng paano ako makakaconnect. ayaw kasi at parang my mali khit sinunod ko na lahat s intruction for talkntext. .. pahelp poh. .. ty
Screenshot_2016-08-18-16-57-04-74.png
Screenshot_2016-08-18-16-56-46-38.png

Attachments

Good afternoon ma'm queencee , I have trouble installing this version on my phone tried downloading it with different browser but without success. I also uninstall some of my vpn but still couldn't get it work. I hope someone may enlighten me on this matter .
Oh by the way I still got your version5 working for me. Big thanks ts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back