What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@queencee maam! gumagana pa po ba to ?? heheh kase d nak omaka connect location ko sa tondo,manila
thanks! advace..
gaitanjerry
have you seen the latest updated list on page 1 sir?
if yes, you can also try to mix match the proxy servers with the real proxy servers.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.

gaitanjerry
have you seen the latest updated list on page 1 sir?
if yes, you can also try to mix match the proxy servers with the real proxy servers.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.
sige po maam try ko po now maraming salamat :)

ask ko lng po what is the best option for TM sim dito for this app, thanks mam sa share,, salmat po sa may idea kanina pa po ako nag ttry di ko alm gawin salamats.

Thank you so much maam. More power ☺
TurtleDave you are most welcome sir.

I got try... Thanks...
RageStoner44 you are most welcome.

Salamat dito mam queencee.
Patzymon you are most welcome sir.

Salamat dito idol medyo mahina lang sa ÿôutubê Peru OK na to pang games lang
arjhay nhor you are most welcome. You can still enjoy YøùTùbé streaming sir,
You can do this:
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.

ask ko lng po what is the best option for TM sim dito for this app, thanks mam sa share,, salmat po sa may idea kanina pa po ako nag ttry di ko alm gawin salamats.
russel0901 the best sim to use is tnt sir.
all you need to know is on page 1 sir. instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links included.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535/
steps:
1.read the thread and download queencee vpn v6 ultra lite.
2.install the vpn apk file from the file folder.
3.launch queencee vpn. make sure you input the correct handler settings for the sim in use.
4.turn mobile data on.once you turn it on,a choice between "tunnel whole device" and "browser only" will appear. click "tunnel whole device".
if the proceedures were done correctly,you will see a key icon beside the status icon on the top left.
this means you are connected successfully.the app itself has indicators to let the user know its connection status.

E1koba you are welcome.

di ako maka connect tm user here manila area help :(
russel0901
you are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobe connect
7. name: my globe connect
8. apn: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

moQ88e0.png
HobpX8p.png

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v6 ultra lite, click on the vpn options.
•vpn options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address: 203.177.42.214
port: 8080

Rr0P55i.png

-input the correct globe/tm handler settings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.goodluck.

Wow congrats maam queencee my bago kana ulit na vpn sipagtalaga tumulong sa amin salamat po keep sharing..
cyriv1913 you are most welcome sir and thank you for the appreciation.

masubukan nga ts
quinsy goodluck sir.

Bilib nako sayo mis ganda ndowload kuna ..galing!!!talino mo ganda mupa!!!!
Jomari0506 you are most welcome sir and thank you for the very positive comments on my looks and work sir.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back