What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ty for this ! :)

connecting lang sya madam? lagi ganto nangyayari hehe. dapat po ba magchange lang ako ng combinations para gumana?

paubus na po yung working proxy po. Kunti nalang po yung gumagana
kagidka
have you seen the latest updated list on page 1 sir?
if yes, you can also try to mix match the proxy servers with the real proxy servers.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.

TM PO.. need yata may load tulad ng injector?
BoXx
you are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on yourphone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobe connect
7. name: my globe connect
8. apn: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceedtoqueencee vpn v6 ultra lite,click on the vpn options.
•vpn options
connect trough an httpproxy: check
use the following settings:check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tmhandler settings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected tothe internet using the vpn via mgc. goodluck.

noong una mahirap komunek ngayon madali nalang :D
War-War that is good to know sir.

BoXx
you are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on yourphone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobe connect
7. name: my globe connect
8. apn: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceedtoqueencee vpn v6 ultra lite,click on the vpn options.
•vpn options
connect trough an httpproxy: check
use the following settings:check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tmhandler settings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected tothe internet using the vpn via mgc. goodluck.

War-War that is good to know sir.
omg! this time, it worked! don't know what have i done wrong then but now it's connected! thanks to you! :D

at last napagana na sya.. thanks a lot! although not that fast and stable but at least i know when to use it. :) hehe .

Hello po my question po has nothing to do with the connection,pero baka may makatulong po sa akin dito, pano po mawala yung para nag oopen yung browser ko ng new link tabs po always nag oopen parang spam na po sya :(

jokerpapzz
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.

pero ganyan ginagawa ko hindi lang nagana sakin yung "germany" , at u.s. , japan , u.k. , ph , nl yan mga nagana sakin :D
ahahaha baka masyado kasi ako naiinip kasi nasa work ako nag free net :D
pero thanks ng marami mag titiyaga na ako next time

Hello po my question po has nothing to do with the connection,pero baka may makatulong po sa akin dito, pano po mawala yung para nag oopen yung browser ko ng new link tabs po always nag oopen parang spam na po sya :(

gawa ka nalang ng thread tungkol sa problema mo sir para makita nung iba :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back