What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
help namam mga bosing,hindi ko talaga mapagana sa tnt,tried all possible combination no luck talaga, buti pa si mgc ang bilis mag connect

need ba ng naka promo sa tnt?

help namam mga bosing,hindi ko talaga mapagana sa tnt,tried all possible combination no luck talaga, buti pa si mgc ang bilis mag connect

need ba ng naka promo sa tnt?
HarajukU there is no need for load.tnt works well with no load.You just need to make adjustments.
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is needed too.goodluck

Hello po mam san po idodownload v6 lite na queencee? Pahelp po.
TurtleDave
sir all you need to know is on page 1. instructions and handler settings for sim in use.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535/

pde pa po bang gamiting ung dating vpn ? na quincee din po ung pink ?
pavements00007 yes all the queencee vpns are working and can still be used.

natry ko na po siya, it's work it. kaso di ko mkita ung for spoiler lang , sad.
kriezcian thank you for the positive feedback sir.
As soon as you have become an established member,you will be able to see the contents.
Don't be sad sir.

^_^ sock proxy:no available port found connecting lost ako lage all globe setting i try what happen to globe setting maam:(

^_^ sock proxy:no available port found connecting lost ako lage all globe setting i try what happen to globe setting maam:(
husky There is no issue on Globe yet sir. Only the proxy servers from tnt has been confirmed with issues and we have updated, so no worries.
As for your globe connection, you just need to be patient with mgc, just do a cdc when it is not responding. As soon as you are an established member, do the Magic Ip trick, it will help you with the troubles with mgc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back