What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEAHNNAVERSALES
there is no problem with the app or the settings, you just need to make adjustments...
you may do this :
on the first page there is a list of real proxy servers. mixmatch them with your proxy server until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required.
Sometimes your area have trees covering your spot making the signal of your sim network weak. The same goes with buildings that have areas where no signal can penetrate.
or...
maybe your phone is not compatible to the vpn app.
thanks......hindi nga cguro compatible of phone pero thanks ulit god bless...........

Joealley8 I believe it is your android units issue. Go to your cellphone's setting and click on Language Inputs or Display, you can figure out whatever is hindering your typing there.
The VPN has nothing to do with it sir.

Thanks for the reply sir but I tried changing the keyboard from the google default to gosms, etc but to no avail. I've also tried changing the brightness settings, themes etc. I can type but I still can't see the text mainly because the background is white and I assumed the text being entered is also white so the result it is not visible to me. Anybody else got the same issue with me? Thanks.

I just typed in blindly and finally have it working on my cp. I can already browse and view FB, YT, etc. but can't log-in to my Pogo is there a way to solve this problem sir/mam? TY.

I just typed in blindly and finally have it working on my cp. I can already browse and view FB, YT, etc. but can't log-in to my Pogo is there a way to solve this problem sir/mam? TY.
Joealley8
I'm glad you are successfully connected.
Best move is to post a "Help Thread" under a General Mobile Discussion Category, I'm sure we have members who can help you with it too.
Tell them your cellphone model, Operating System and the issue.

https://phcorner.net/f/general-mobile-discussion.52/

hi bkt d ako mka connect lge nlng server is locating at waiting for server any idea. thanks. im using globe sim
krieger071992
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: my globeconnect
8. apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v6 ultra lite,click on the vpnoptions.
•vpn options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tm handlersettings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon statusand the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

alfon28 you are most welcome.

mam queence tanung ko lng po.,
ung mga psiphon po ba kapag hnd na
gumagana, ay dahil need na ng update or katay na po ung proxy server., ask ko lng po.,
tns po.,

mam queence tanung ko lng po.,
ung mga psiphon po ba kapag hnd na
gumagana, ay dahil need na ng update or katay na po ung proxy server., ask ko lng po.,
tns po.,
:LOL:Ang psiphon po na walang handler setting, at mod ng psiphon na injected lang po ang maaring makatay at hindi ka maka freenet:nailbiting: dahil sa proxy server na katay na :ROFLMAO:

Joealley8
Best move is to post a "Help Thread" under a General Mobile Discussion Category, I'm sure we have members who can help you with it too.

Joealley8

Boss there are no servers to connect to shows in the log when I start the app what's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back