What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThAnks.I try q maya.
joselito_29 you are most welcome. Goodluck sir.

queencee wow. thanks ng madami
Jayson0000024 you are most welcome sir. Cheers!

Thanks po ulit sa proxy update :D
Kazura00 You are most welcome sir.

Thank you po sa updates na to. may "Subscribe" po ba dito para sa every update na gagawin mo po, ma'am?
nugammazai you are most welcome sir.
On the right corner of this page there is a word "watch thread" click on that sir.

Thanks for the update Ms. queencee
meask you are most welcome sir.

queencee ayos ung boost mo sa TnT mam aa .
hindi naddc XD salamat mam ang bilis pa
shazrael I am glad you are enjoying your free internet experience in QueenCee VPN V6 Ultra Lite with BOOST as your settings.

Thanks queencee sa update ng PS, after a long day of waiting, finally you succesfully find one... Keep it up queencee,,,(y)
Thanks again.
mike28 I am thrilled to know that you are successfully connected now sir. Yes the waiting is over, cheers!
Thank you for the positive feedback.

thanks for providing such info...thought were totally at lost.
d3c2000 you are most welcome.
This is our newest update sir...

Greetings QueenCee VPN V6 Ultra Lite users,

I am happy share the good news that we now have a working Proxy Server for TNT and Sun sim networks!

BOOST has also been updated!

See it on page 1.

https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535/

booster nakakatulong ba?

thanks sa update madam queenceeeeee
kiddiehops yes it really helps. QueenCee VPN V5 and V6 BOOST users can attest to that.

tnx sa update boss more power :D
snayed you are most welcome sir. Thank you for the cheers!

Salamat ma'am sa pagtulong working dn skin
kingjaja you are most welcome sir and thank you for the appreciation.

Salamat sa Bagong Update
snaku22 you are most welcome sir.

..tnx alot miss queencee for the new updated proxy server.. keep sharing po.. the best ..
ian11 You are most welcome sir and thank you for the appreciation.

Hi Ma'am that's a good news for us. But for now I'm using TM and my back up network/sim is TnT :)
I'm using other settings but my VPN is Queencee. Hihi.
Sync00 thank you for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPNs sir.

pa try. thank you po.
grantzz you are most welcome sir.

Thanks po sa update maam
ponggay_10 you are most welcome sir.

thanks ulit tried and tested na working po yung new setting for TNT at yung sa SUN naman di po working sa may NCR Area po
nae8ean you are most welcome. As for Sun sim network...
On the first page there is a list of real proxy servers. mixmatch them with your proxy server until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required.
Thank you for the positive fedback on TNT network.

thanks po madam sa proxy
leomelcarlo you are most welcome sir.

Hi madam my alam mo po ba kayu accurate na aps for internet speed test , kung meron lang po mariming salamat , ganda gamitin ng queencee v6 ultra lite mo multi handler setting ganda gamitin for mix n match ng ma setting thanks tlga dito..sana wag ka magsawa mag post.. thank you

Hi madam my alam mo po ba kayu accurate na aps for internet speed test , kung meron lang po mariming salamat , ganda gamitin ng queencee v6 ultra lite mo multi handler setting ganda gamitin for mix n match ng ma setting thanks tlga dito..sana wag ka magsawa mag post.. thank you
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Ookla speedtest You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

yas0930 thank you for the very positive feedback on QueenCee VPN V6 Ultra Lite.
If you will use the speed test on VPNs, it won't be accurate because VPNs are real time apps. Our VPN already has indicators of the capacity such as the data in and data out and its VPN logs. Why capacity? It is because real time apps like our VPN is powered by bandwiths and bandwiths can only be measured in capacity, not by speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back